Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
So we going for Geelong this week? I think so because if they win then a close loss by WC won't be too bad as a win next week could result in 2nd still as long as Richmond beat Brisbane. If Brisbane wins WC can forget about top 2 if they lose to Richmond I think as Geelong will beat Carlton

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
So we going for Geelong this week? I think so because if they win then a close loss by WC won't be too bad as a win next week could result in 2nd still as long as Richmond beat Brisbane. If Brisbane wins WC can forget about top 2 if they lose to Richmond I think as Geelong will beat Carlton
So Richmonds reward for beating brisbane is a trip to Perth and if they lose they get a home final against geelong. Its the scenario we all saw coming when they first released the round 23 fixtures

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Was checking out Lions form via a few portions of games. They lost to Freo, Carlton, Dons, Pies (1 more?), all of those we've beaten this season. We lost rnd 1 to them, but you'd have to think that was an aberration.
They also lost 2 games at the MCG and aren't familiar with finals pressure.
I noticed they back themselves to kick a few goals on the run from the 50 arc. Something we don't do so much.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
5949AB09-3533-4054-A314-68AE45BE4635.jpeg

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Injured Pie spotted playing basketball under a fake name - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-08-14/injured-pie-spotted-playing-basketball-under-a-fake-name

Love the name he used :tearsofjoy:

It comes as the Pies battle turmoil at the selection table with 10 first-choice players currently sidelined through injury.

Fake claims 10 Collingwood players were involved in a betting scandal will be investigated by the AFL’s integrity department after an official Magpies request.

648DCD76-EFAB-4FA6-8EF4-ED6A75C6A62C.gif

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
It can throw your hip alignment out I guess which could make one leg appear shorter.
It may change your gait, and unless he was wearing one boot all day even that's doubtful, it's not going to make your leg longer. It's well documented he had polio I don't know why people need an alternative reason.
Anyway he was a bloody champ, him coming to West Perth when I was kid was like superman had come to play for my team. Love him.

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea

I am confident that we will beat the tigers - been feeling it all week. Go you good things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back