Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBombers17

Premium Platinum
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
ive been threatened multiple times with expulsion for this, but i don't mind Carlton
I like their fans, their song. And i like the rivalry we have.

Norf and the Saints is where i direct my ire
My mum (a Cats fan) said something similar to this to me recently. I felt a little vomit rise up my throat then I disappeared it out of my mind till now.

If there were a Melbourne based teams s**t supporters parade - a Saints and North fan would be chairing off the Carlton fan as number 1.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
& latest vision of Brad Scott's coaching pursuit....

giphy.gif

Bit scary that Carlton have made this decision. They have finally done the right thing and got the right name for their people not the big name for their ego.
Put that together with their list and they will rise quickly.

Bit scary that Carlton have made this decision. They have finally done the right thing and got the right name for their people not the big name for their ego.
I reckon they’ll be in the top 4 next year and will win two flags before we win one

That’s what they said about Melbourne

That’s what they said about Melbourne

Blues will be fine, they have the list.

In fact everyone's celebrating the eveness of this year, next year will be even better. Blues and doggies will be the big movers

Not sure how Bolton fits ur criteria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues will be fine, they have the list.

In fact everyone's celebrating the eveness of this year, next year will be even better. Blues and doggies will be the big movers
Even evener even?

What is the recent history of success of assistant coaches being promoted to head coach after the head coach they were below got fired?
One that pops to mind is Matthew Primus at Port, and that did not end well!
do sucession plans count? if so Bucks, Cameron, Longmire

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
I remember the same thing being said about Carlton when Bolton started. I’ll be keeping my powder dry about them for the time being.

Derm nailed it on 360 last night saying something along the lines of "the Carlton henchmen appointed their last coach & then sacked him, they've appointed Teague & most likely will eventually sack him as well".

They do enjoy eating their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back