Unofficial Preview Sydney Versus Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been much in this Rivalry considering they have the two biggest rival city names

I guess because the Melbourne Football Club have basically been a joke for almost 60 years and no one really gives a * about them

I mean if everyone listed their 10 best friends and 10 closest family members do any of them support the Demons? and if they do, have they seen footy of late? probably like them because they are blue and still think Gary Lyon is skipper

* Melbourne

J_GUNstall19

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey Guys, sorry to intrude, just have a quick question re regarding an old schoolmate Oli Florent. Is there any speciifc reason behind his high disposal numbers in the last two weeks? More midfield minutes or just had a purple patch? Am just intrigued as I was surprised to see such high stat counts next to his name but haven't been watching the swans recently

Jun 29, 2010
Bombay
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey Guys, sorry to intrude, just have a quick question re regarding an old schoolmate Oli Florent. Is there any speciifc reason behind his high disposal numbers in the last two weeks? More midfield minutes or just had a purple patch? Am just intrigued as I was surprised to see such high stat counts next to his name but haven't been watching the swans recently
If he’s an old schoolmate, pick up the phone and ask him yourself.

Teams don’t care if he gets it as it turns it over so much

(Let’s see is caeser is online)

In; KJack, out Jones (inj)

No new rucks :(
Melbourne
  • Marty Hore,
  • Billy Stretch,
  • Charlie Spargo,
  • Alex Neal-Bullen,
  • Kade Chandler
OUT
  • Harrison Petty (Injured),
  • Oscar McDonald (Injured),
  • Oskar Baker (Omitted),
  • Steven May (Injured),
  • Jayden Hunt (Omitted)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over or under on 8 disposals

im sure those that think horse is great will justify the selections as per usual

small part of me wonders if Jones said he is off

im sure those that think horse is great will justify the selections as per usual

small part of me wonders if Jones said he is off

If Jones was off I’d still be playing him on one leg!

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Why the * do they keep giving this gas been a game? This is the worst change since Cyclone Tracey. Absolute crap. I loved this bloke. He was a battler. A good serviceable player. A competent captain. But to keep gifting him games, he is never going to run out because his body us ****ed is just plain stupid. Put him in the stands where he belongs.

I want to see youth get a go. We can't make the finals do what is the problem persisting in the youth policy. I don't give a s**t uf it is about games. Who bloody cares. It is a team game if people hadn't noticed.

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back