Unofficial Preview Sydney Versus Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

C'mon Opts and Ticky009 .... surely you are not defenders of Alan Jones? He is wanting to put the mining industry esp those poor 'frackers' out of business for starters.

The Trust is allowing everything bar the Sydney Cup to be run at the SCG. No doubt you two scallywags will claim that Jones is not responsible for the contracting problems for the new stadiums. What nonsense. He has put that nice NSW Premier in a pickle on the issue.

Sadly we Victorians are denied access to the great man's words of wisdom. It seems the NBN has a Jones glitch (his fault?) that prevents many of us accessing his programs.

Don't start me on Jones perfidious role in the Middle East either.
How about his interfering with teen boys while a teacher? Why was he not charged. Like Dawson, who should have also been charged, he broke the greatest rule of teaching by having intimate relations with students. The doco clearly showed that but nothing was done. Why? Because he knows far too many powerful people

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm less bothered by the fact Jack is playing and more bothered by the fact we are going into a game against one of the greatest ruckmen of the modern era with a 20 year old.

"Oh but there's Aliir and Reid too"

Yeah and how did that work out last time we played them in the ruck too. Lost to Carlton FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm less bothered by the fact Jack is playing and more bothered by the fact we are going into a game against one of the greatest ruckmen of the modern era with a 20 year old.

"Oh but there's Aliir and Reid too"

Yeah and how did that work out last time we played them in the ruck too. Lost to Carlton FFS

we dont have a ruckmans a-hole available

Well yes. Cricket as suggested by its name and history has first dibs on the ground
Why? Time moves on. Cricket mekes very little money compared to other sports and their prices have to be much higher to compensate. Test Cricket is Al. Ost dwad, same one dayers. The only star they gave us, 20/20. Boring sport run by the elite. Time to rear it down with it's masters and burn the ******* lot if them

The fact that Longmire still thinks playing Jack is a good idea is telling. The man is nothing if not stubborn.

Also really sad about the Jack situation. He used to be a champion, but people are probably going to remember him as the player he has been the last few years, someone getting games when they really shouldn't and generally being a liability to the team.

Why? Time moves on. Cricket mekes very little money compared to other sports and their prices have to be much higher to compensate. Test Cricket is Al. Ost dwad, same one dayers. The only star they gave us, 20/20. Boring sport run by the elite. Time to rear it down with it's masters and burn the ******* lot if them

Good luck with that one, no reason why both can’t co-exist anyway. Ground is fine anyway, what’s the big deal.

We have two in the NEAFL! Neither would be much good but they'd be just as good as Aliir and Reid without having to **** up our key position structures.

they arent any good

may as well just throw a 4th mid in and let gawn jump alone

The fact that Longmire still thinks playing Jack is a good idea is telling. The man is nothing if not stubborn.

Also really sad about the Jack situation. He used to be a champion, but people are probably going to remember him as the player he has been the last few years, someone getting games when they really shouldn't and generally being a liability to the team.

jacks,cooked, but ill remember him as a champion

and Reid and Aliir are? Lol do you not remember the Kreuzer debacle?

And Kreuzer couldn't piss on Gawn

i didnt say anyone was good, just presume we figured are rucks are so bad why bother

fu** you talk s**t Wolfie, like the fly by night poster you are. I watch it more than you do, you only have to see my comments in the Reserves thread on game day. Don’t give me crap about what I see and what I don’t. Amartey (just so you know how his name is correctly spelled), while playing ok football at the moment, will be found out at AFL level...it’s most likely why he’s not getting a game. He’s no better than Rose, he’s no better than Cameron, he’s just a big boy with average skills that will do well at lower levels...lower than AFL!
Yeah so you say mate. You are full of it. You wouldn't know a good player if you fell over him. I believe at one stage you had to give us all a history of your experience in the game. Over 300 games or some s**t. You are the first one to put s**t on other posters. The first one to bag players, which I never do unless they are finished like Kizza and it's so ******* obvious. You ******* know everything and everyone else is ******* wrong. Well mate this is a forum. We all have a right to our opinions and for one I'm Sick of your s**t put downs of other posters. We all follow the same footy team if you haven't worked that out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back