Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone noticed in the uk’s version of the big bash that’s currently going that some of the games aren’t televised.... it’s looks very strange watching a cheap one camera highlights reel with a stadium full of people
Is this county vs county or the regional league?

Umpires with Emirates Fly Better as in the CWC
ICC Logos on hats and shirts have been replaced with World Test Championship logos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What logo is on the collar of the Australian Shirt?

Gee, you'd think they'd have a standard number font across all test playing nations .........
They don't have a standard number font for the other formats - as with the other formats they've left the font to the teams, allowing them to have a standard font for each national team across the formats.

Can anyone tell me what they're doing with the on-field logos in England? Both bowler's and batter's end logos are facing the camera every over. I don't think it's CGI logos but is it? Surely they're not getting switched evet over?

Does anyone happen to know when the Test, ODI and T20 shirts for the 2019/20 summer of cricket are scheduled to be released, or when the upcoming summers shirts are normally released? I just remembered that this was voted in as our retro ODI shirt and I'm keen to pick one up

Related image

Aussies wearing red numbers on their shirts for Ruth Strauss Day - interestingly they're "English" style, the same as the Poms' shirts. But good to see.

Also, I worked out the on-field advertising - it's like those cool changing image things kids love where the picture changes based on the angle you're looking at it. If you watch a batsman come out from the spider-cam you can see it change as the perspective changes. Very cool!

Also, I worked out the on-field advertising - it's like those cool changing image things kids love where the picture changes based on the angle you're looking at it. If you watch a batsman come out from the spider-cam you can see it change as the perspective changes. Very cool!
I figured this out in the last test and was gonna post it in here, but had no clue how to explain it lol! you've done it perfectly.

Aussies wearing red numbers on their shirts for Ruth Strauss Day - interestingly they're "English" style, the same as the Poms' shirts. But good to see.

I much prefer the English style numbers, would be happy for something like this going forward. Test cricket should be a bit understated.

I much prefer the English style numbers, would be happy for something like this going forward. Test cricket should be a bit understated.
Yeah I like them better for this format. Also get the choice (deliberately done or not) to allow teams' manufacturers to show their identity when they want kids buying these shirts.
Will be interesting tomorrow if Aus go back to Asics numbers or green Pom ones. Will tell us if this was a deliberate change of style or just a late decision to go red.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back