AFL AFL Futures 2019

TAB only one out there
Jezza 2.25
BBrown 3.50
Hawkins 3.50
Darling 13
TLynch 17

Think Jezza still has his nose in front. Is he out 2 weeks or will he play rd23 against Gold Coast?

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Correct me if I am wrong, but GWS are almost a lock for a Home final and Finals, so no need to play Jezza even in R23 v Suns ?

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
TAB only one out there
Jezza 2.25
BBrown 3.50
Hawkins 3.50
Darling 13
TLynch 17

Think Jezza still has his nose in front. Is he out 2 weeks or will he play rd23 against Gold Coast?

These odds have been readjusted, Brown and Hawkins were paying $8 each mid week

Hmmm, don't know whether to hedge at these low prices, hopefully another bookie gives me better odds
Correct me if I am wrong, but GWS are almost a lock for a Home final and Finals, so no need to play Jezza even in R23 v Suns ?
Yeah I don't think he will play round 23 :\

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Hmmm, don't know whether to hedge at these low prices, hopefully another bookie gives me better odds

6 ahead, 5 more for Hawkins or Brown. Think the odds have been adjusted well. Still like Jezzas chances.

6 ahead, 5 more for Hawkins or Brown. Think the odds have been adjusted well. Still like Jezzas chances.

Not sure I agree here.

Hawkins and Brown probably only need to kick 2-3 goals this round and should kick 3+ to win it when they play Blues - home and Dees - Tassie respectively.

A tied Coleman Medal is a real possibility.

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure I agree here.

Hawkins and Brown probably only need to kick 2-3 goals this round and should kick 3+ to win it when they play Blues - home and Dees - Tassie respectively.

A tied Coleman Medal is a real possibility.
Yeah i have jezza in a multi with:
Smith/Lyon in the ashes series runscorer/wickets.
So im probably more clinging to hope than anything.

Yeah i have jezza in a multi with:
Smith/Lyon in the ashes series runscorer/wickets.
So im probably more clinging to hope than anything.

As they say in cricket, Jezza has the runs on the board and leads by 6 and the rest still need to kick 6+ to win it. Definitely gettable, but you do have a chance to win the Coleman Medal leg. Admittedly youre unlucky with Cameron's injury, had he played, it would have been a lock for him to win it, especially if he plays next week too.

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As they say in cricket, Jezza has the runs on the board and leads by 6 and the rest still need to kick 6+ to win it. Definitely gettable, but you do have a chance to win the Coleman Medal leg. Admittedly youre unlucky with Cameron's injury, had he played, it would have been a lock for him to win it, especially if he plays next week too.
Yeah it was just a 50$ throw at the stumps, thought it was a good thing but not the end of the world.

I got on Brown at $12 and Hawkins at $10 with Topsport before they took the market down. Also laid Cameron at average odds of $1.39 for a stake of $975 on BF.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I got on Brown at $12 and Hawkins at $10 with Topsport before they took the market down. Also laid Cameron at average odds of $1.39 for a stake of $975 on BF.
frustrated that I didn't check topsport

Checked Tab, Tabtouch, Ladbrokes, Beteasy, Bet365, Neds and Sportsbet 2 minutes after team announces and they were all on the ball.

frustrated that I didn't check topsport

Checked Tab, Tabtouch, Ladbrokes, Beteasy, Bet365, Neds and Sportsbet 2 minutes after team announces and they were all on the ball.
Topsport took the market down on Monday night.

Mark Stevens was on channel seven news and mentioned Cameron is likely to miss the regular season. I was quick enough to get on Brown and Hawkins with Topsport. They took the market down 15 minutes later.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Topsport took the market down on Monday night.

Mark Stevens was on channel seven news and mentioned Cameron is likely to miss the regular season. I was quick enough to get on Brown and Hawkins with Topsport. They took the market down 15 minutes later.
Damn, didn't get any of the Cameron news over in WA

Sportsbet still had the market up atleast on Tuesday but Hawkins and Brown were $8 each

Back