Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Adelaide (R22, Sat 17/08 4:35pm AO)

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess it’s a question of by who’s judgement? Coach's votes, Brownlow, newspapers, etc? I’m obviously not a punter either,

I only asked because I only play Powerball most weeks but I am willing to put $20 on Brodie to be BOG on Saturday.

Obviously you can’t bet on that..........I still think he will put on a show on Saturday back at home for many reasons.

Has Keane rucked much in the VFL? Any good?

No rucking but he really seems very comfortable in defence in his first year.

The Crows board are more down on their team than our board is on ours.

Makes sense. We’re 5th and apparently completely hopeless and not a single person at the club has the faintest idea what they are doing. I’d hate to see what supporters of a team in 9th would think.

I only asked because I only play Powerball most weeks but I am willing to put $20 on Brodie to be BOG on Saturday.

Obviously you can’t bet on that..........I still think he will put on a show on Saturday back at home for many reasons.
I’ve heard of multis where can back players to get get more than X disposals, X hit outs, X marks, etc, etc.

Glad Noble is in. In the space of only several weeks I feel he already offers more than Daicos does.

Daicos is the wrong player you should be highlighting IMO............Sier is the one who should be taking notice.

Well, I can understand it, but at the risk of being controversial, the change I would have made is

IN Noble Out Mayne.

He has looked a bit lame of late, and his disposal slowdown has gotten worse. Might need a rest.

Well, I can understand it, but at the risk of being controversial, the change I would have made is

IN Noble Out Mayne.

He has looked a bit lame of late, and his disposal slowdown has gotten worse. Might need a rest.
Mayne is next in line, Daicos was the obvious choice for this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Madgen has a great game back where it all started for him. During the time we were kicking it around with our aligned team Williamstown, Madge was kicking it around in Williamstown S.A.

Let's see Mathew Boyd's tutelage as a mentor pay off, when not playing mid he was a very stingy defender with great fundamentals for the bulldogs. Jack Madgen kinda looks like a bulldog, basketball is big on fundamentals, can he be the stingy bulldog we need.

Basketball has given him the ability to turn players inside out and should give him clean hands, the better Madge plays the better it is for us moving forward so let's hope he can get the job done for us. While maybe not reaching the same level I could see Madge being like a Ted Richards if all went well.

Richmond had a Townsend come out of nowhere kicking bags to help Richmond snatch one, the bulldogs had Fletcher Roberts hypnotised into thinking he was presti, come on down Madgic man the Time is Right !!!

Hope Madgen has a great game back where it all started for him. During the time we were kicking it around with our aligned team Williamstown, Madge was kicking it around in Williamstown S.A.

Let's see Mathew Boyd's tutelage as a mentor pay off, when not playing mid he was a very stingy defender with great fundamentals for the bulldogs. Jack Madgen kinda looks like a bulldog, basketball is big on fundamentals, can he be the stingy bulldog we need.

Basketball has given him the ability to turn players inside out and should give him clean hands, the better Madge plays the better it is for us moving forward so let's hope he can get the job done for us. While maybe not reaching the same level I could see Madge being like a Ted Richards if all went well.

Richmond had a Townsend come out of nowhere kicking bags to help Richmond snatch one, the bulldogs had Fletcher Roberts hypnotised into thinking he was presti, come on down Madgic man the Time is Right !!!

You’ve forgotten the best of the lot... Pendles! No wonder Sier has turned to basketball in an attempt to get back into the 22. Greenwood for Adelaide isn’t too bad either.

Also must note his football pedigree with some strong bloodlines having being related to some decent footballers with Matt Rendell the most notable.
You’ve forgotten the best of the lot... Pendles! No wonder Sier has turned to basketball in an attempt to get back into the 22. Greenwood for Adelaide isn’t too bad either.

Daicos is the wrong player you should be highlighting IMO............Sier is the one who should be taking notice.

Attitude wise.... sure, Sier should take a leaf out of Noble's book.

But ability wise, I think Noble already looks superior to Daicos because Noble has superior speed and run and from what I've seen he is more consistent in his disposal than Daicos.

Attitude wise.... sure, Sier should take a leaf out of Noble's book.

But ability wise, I think Noble already looks superior to Daicos because Noble has superior speed and run and from what I've seen he is more consistent in his disposal than Daicos.

Noble is 18 months or so older than Daics so that extra maturity can't be dismissed.

Like I said, I think it was a great opportunity to get back to our best footy. I hope we don’t ever play Roughie forward again.
the problem is not how roughie does forward , it's that the crows tall forwards could carve us up if he is not there. Hope coaches know what they are doing, didn't seem to vs GWS but we seem to have improved since then and Wills and Adams are making a huge difference preventing those fast oppo breaks.

Would love to see magden play FF, you never know unless you have a go. We need Roughead to play defence because adelaide have gone tall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back