Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

ShaunWCEFC

All Australian
Jan 22, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I like us against Richmond. They have gone on a good run and everyone is talking them up but I reckon our gamestyle at the G will bring them undone.
We probally should have beat Richmond there in their premiership year but we kicked 8.17 (65) to 11.10 (76).

edit: and we beat them in 2015 on a big Friday Night game at the G aswell

Shaks

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I know we have to take it one week at a time but we really need to put our efforts in beating the Tigers at the G to get that psychological advantage against them as well as sending a warning out to all other grand final aspirants. It could be a rehearsal before the grand final. It would also shut down the Vic commentators who are getting too excited about Richmond.

Gaffy Duck

All Australian
May 12, 2019
Fight Club
AFL Club
West Coast
I know we have to take it one week at a time but we really need to put our efforts in beating the Tigers at the G to get that psychological advantage against them as well as sending a warning out to all other grand final aspirants. It could be a rehearsal before the grand final. It would also shut down the Vic commentators who are getting too excited about Richmond.

I have a good gut feeling about this one. I have faith

Jun 20, 2008
Rainy Park City
AFL Club
West Coast

I remember the eve of prelims last year when the Vic commentators had the Dees into a fairytale GF and had already begun etching “Tiges” onto the premiership cup.

I think you campaigners know what happened next.

I remember the eve of prelims last year when the Vic commentators had the Dees into a fairytale GF and had already begun etching “Tiges” onto the premiership cup.

I think you campaigners know what happened next.

Refresh my memory please .......... I would like to hear the outcome again and again and again ;)

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
LOL, absolutely no chance of that happening even if we won by 100 points.

Sep 12, 2013
10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
Gil will be delighted how close the competition is and will be hoping the Crows continue to slide keeping more clubs dreaming of September.

It will only be too little intensity that could cause us not to make top 4. Having been at both home finals last year, the Optus Colosseum gives us a massive advantage that I really want us to get top 2.

Oct 9, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Tigers will be a tough proposition at thr mcg and we are from the finished product so it will be difficult to win this one. Adelaide shouldn't be a problem. Need to be switched on against Carlton and pay them the appropriate level of respect. Should beat Hawks at home but they may have extra motivation to win since they could potentially be playing for a spot in the top 8 depending on other results.
We could well finish on the same amount of points as Brisbane and our percentages are very close, but thankfully they are playing Geelong (gabba) & Richmond (mcg), so they could finish a game below us if they lose both and we only lose vs Tigers.
Geelong's percentage is too high so there's no point for us to consider them dropping out of top spot. I don't see them losing more than 1 or 2 games (if at all) and if we (or Brisbane) finish with the same number of points as them they will still beat both teams on percentage.

Last edited:
My top 8 - a loss to Tigers for WC pencilled in.

% is a big thing, must be wary of it.

Imagine the tension is a home final came down to 0.2%. also the Geelong melts would be glorious
We’ve been there before haven’t we?

V Adelaide in 2017 last round

What a rush that was

Brolga

Grumpy Old Git
Nov 20, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Although Brisbdne have a percentage booster game against Gold Coast that we probably won’t be able to counter

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Percentage is going to be tight. Could easily end up with WC, Brisbane and Richmond on 16 wins with percentages around 117. Small margins.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Like Simmos attitude.

Weve made the 8 now.

Now we try and win as many as we can to get top 4.

If we get top 2 so be it.

I still think if we get our back 6 settled we can knock off anyone home and away. We have plenty of finals experience now. Cool, calm heads.

Each game now just need to build and tick off the wins.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Karim Abdul Yeo

Cancelled
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
My top 8 - a loss to Tigers for WC pencilled in.

% is a big thing, must be wary of it.

View attachment 716708
I have to agree my prediction is very similar.we lose a close one to tigers under 20 points. Lions drop both games and we will finish 2nd. Play tigers in perth.Lions game this week against cats is a kind of game where you will see Cats go bang with all guns blazing at the same time. I would want Geelong to win this as an eagles fan. It gives us a free hit against tigers as long as we don't lose by a lot.

I have to agree my prediction is very similar.we lose a close one to tigers under 20 points. Lions drop both games and we will finish 2nd. Play tigers in perth.Lions game this week against cats is a kind of game where you will see Cats go bang with all guns blazing at the same time. I would want Geelong to win this as an eagles fan. It gives us a free hit against tigers as long as we don't lose by a lot.
We need Collingwood to beat both Adelaide and Essendon- if they lose one of those games Richmond under your scenario would finish 4th if they lose and play Geelong “away” at the MCG first week rather than us at Optus if they win against Brisbane

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I can feel a final round Richmond tank in my bones

Risky game to be playing. Not sure I'd be happy if Simmo pulled a Lyon, rested a bunch of players and played funny-buggers with positions in Round 23. Don't f*ck with a winning formula.

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Think he meant Tigers tanking so they finish 4th and get a home game at the G v Geelong.

That's what I mean. If I were in their situation I wouldn't like it, because I believe winning form is good form. When you start f*cking around with player mindsets then risky things can happen.

Jun 20, 2008
Rainy Park City
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd expect Hardwick to back his team in and just keep winning. We've all seen what bringing complacency into a winning culture can do.

Still, it will make little difference to us if we can win both weeks, though I'd probably prefer an under traveled Tiger than a young and optimistic Lion.

Back