SBFFL Match Day Thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the best week to be having an absolute stinker...looks like you got this mate...pretty sure you knocked me out last year when I went out in straight sets...good luck!
Yeah sorry mate when I was going through the scores I noticed you copped the rough end of the stick. Copping blokes like Stringer and Brown who never saw the footy in forward lines of some putrid teams last night!

I got lucky not being able to bring in a KF to replace Gunston, I was trying to sign Mitch Brown. Pretty confident Chol will cover 24

Puzzles 1779 from 18+ Cap
Luke Shuey
Jack Redden
Brad Crouch
Sam Jacobs

CanonEyes 1790 from 20 + Cap
Jake Kelly
Brad Shepard

Looking ominous CursingFijian , after a big sunday from a couple of my blokes
Yes, I have conceded in my heart. I think I would need Jacobs, Shuey, Redden and Crouch to run in and knock each other out to win.

EDIT:

Just couldn't match it! Well played, and good luck.

Last edited:
Yes, I have conceded in my heart. I think I would need Jacobs, Shuey, Redden and Crouch to run in and knock each other out to win.

EDIT:
View attachment 724742

Just couldn't match it! Well played, and good luck.
Commiserations to CF. His young side ran out of legs as the season wore on, but it was the season you had to have. The boys will be hungry for premiership glory next year!

Good win Left_Billings, you’ve hit some good form leading into the finals and will be very dangerous from here.

Look forward to our match this week, best of luck!

Your lineup scares me St Kilda Death. Macrae is in white hot form and your two rucks have favourable matchups.

I have serious Key position issues at both ends with all of May, Gunston, Taylor, Francis, Wright, Chol potentially all not playing.

Sicily better get KD status next year! He’s been taking the oppositions best forward most of the year!

Your lineup scares me St Kilda Death. Macrae is in white hot form and your two rucks have favourable matchups.

I have serious Key position issues at both ends with all of May, Gunston, Taylor, Francis, Wright, Chol potentially all not playing.

Sicily better get KD status next year! He’s been taking the oppositions best forward most of the year!
I have been on a good run since the byes.
Fearful my luck won't last the next 2 weeks.
Worried de Boer tags MacRae.
And looks like you might have all those KDs back...

I have been on a good run since the byes.
Fearful my luck won't last the next 2 weeks.
Worried de Boer tags MacRae.
And looks like you might have all those KDs back...
Thing about Dogs is it’s a lottery who gets tagged. De Boer could go to Bont, Macrae or even Dunkley.

Yeah Gunston, Francis and the forgotten man Hore back helps. Tossing up who to start Hore or Francis. Wooshas tendency/idiocy to chuck Francis up Forward has me leaning towards Hore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: N. Vlastuin (97), M. Hore (33), B. Maynard (129)

HB: J. Sicily (47), A. Naughton (62), S. Savage (54)

C: G. Ablett (98), C. Oliver (VC) (92), M.Duncan (76)

HF: J. Roughead (103), J. Gunston (78), S. Petrevski-Seton (78)

F: K. Langford (70), T. Lynch (118), J. Cripps (90)

R: T. Goldstein (C) (352), L. Hunter (108), T. Phillips (76)

I: T. Miller (88), M. Kreuzer (128), S. Burgoyne (56), A. Brayshaw (52)

Total: 2085

Emergencies:
B: A. Francis (54)
M: A. McGrath (61)
R:
F: B. King (57)
I: S. Bolton (77)

In: M. Hore, J. Roughead, J. Gunston, A Brayshaw

Out: S. May, S. Bolton, M. Chol, A. McGrath

Last edited:
Christensen 4 game average of 86.5 in for his first game of the season over McKernan... gets injured and scores an 11. It’s moments like these that make fantasy sports so frustrating. Watch McKernan go large now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back