Game Day GDT: Melbourne vs Sydney @ MCG @ 19:50AEST- ACT Battle/ Friday Night Fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ergh, Rugby League is on 9 up here, apparently it passes as entertainment, which I'm sure Cannon82 can attest, speaks volumes of the general intelligence of the QLD population

Do you not get 52 where you are?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 11, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Right, who was the media clown who said Frost was a better defender than May and Lever?
Geez Im cranky. I thought 'Who cares, ill watch this game. Win or lose, who cares.' But now im just fuming. We're making Sydney look like Richmond.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
We won 4 games in 2013 didn’t we? We’ve won 5 this year....

We won 4 in 2012 (3 against expansion teams), 2 in 2013 and 4 in 2014. Marginally better.

The Dr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Right, who was the media clown who said Frost was a better defender than May and Lever?
Geez Im cranky. I thought 'Who cares, ill watch this game. Win or lose, who cares.' But now im just fuming. We're making Sydney look like Richmond.

this.

Turned to the cricket now, that last Sydney goal before HT was just so inept from us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Starting to get infuriated here as well. No heart, no skill, no nothing about this team. Worst professional sporting organisation on the planet.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Righto Goodwin, you had a crack. You're no good. Out ya go.

And beside 3 or 4 players and a few being too young to judge, many of you weak pricks wearing red and blue should take "professional afl footballer" off your Twitter bios. You're not fit to wear that title.

There aren't many words that haven't been said about Melbourne teams over the years. But the one thing you can do as any footballer is show some pride and honour. Be it club level, or afl.

There is no honour or pride wearing that Guernsey tonight.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
We handball as well as a bunch of auskickers

If we do spoiled the opposition like we do each other no in each would take a mark against us

We need a backstop for frost as he lets the ball spill through his hands

Gawn is playing against a plodder backman in the ruck and is 10-12cm taller than anyone on the ground and having 0 impact

Salem needs to man up

Oliver has the footy IQ of someone who has never played the game

Why on earth do we kick the ball down the boundary for 28 mins and the last minute decide to hit the corridor

Our mids are selfish, dumb, lazy and poorly skilled

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
While I’m at it, Australia’s top order

Remove this Banner Ad

Back