Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risky but Seb's in good form.
Has form finishing the season strong as well.

yeh as per my above post not really sure....i can afford to trade got 3 left.....so looking for sideways luxury ones, squeeze out extra points hopefully if they go big.

just can't decide who goes first.......B.Smith, Crisp, JJ, JPK, Sloane (??), Ziebell.....arghhh

yeh as per my above post not really sure....i can afford to trade got 3 left.....so looking for sideways luxury ones, squeeze out extra points hopefully if they go big.

just can't decide who goes first.......B.Smith, Crisp, JJ, JPK, Sloane (??), Ziebell.....arghhh
JPK or JJ.

Smith, Crisp, Ziebell all had a decent score lately.

They all scored in 60's hahahaha,.....but ye one week up, next down.

JPK stays thanks to the timer....repay the faith son!
I like the potential of Ziebell next week in Tassie against Melbourne. And Smith until last week has been good for at least 90.
I've had enough of Crisp recently as well. I was close to going him to Hunter Clark (I'm bias towards him) a few weeks ago but chicken out and now really regret it.

I like the potential of Ziebell next week in Tassie against Melbourne. And Smith until last week has been good for at least 90.
I've had enough of Crisp recently as well. I was close to going him to Hunter Clark (I'm bias towards him) a few weeks ago but chicken out and now really regret it.

Ye Crips has had worst form of late, might offload.

Well im thinking its time to finally get rid of the liability that is Jay Z, Once i trade Z.Clarke down to some cheap s**t kent ill have plenty of cashola so money is not an issue.

All week ive had the Worpedo in but Walters and Marshall are tempting, especially considering that the Saints play a ruckless swans next week, whats the latest with Marshalls injury from last week, is he 100% ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Heeney E and have to decide whether I use my last trade on Clarke to Marshall or save it for next week with Gawn questionable.

I'm in two prelims this week and need to bring in Fyfe. Three trades left and who do I trade him for out of Sheed, Rocky, Sloane?

With Brayspud Top scoring as my Mid E last night I think I should use my final trade this week. Gawn's a worry to get up for next week, but I do have Westhoff as ruck cover. Can use Manswerth loop to trade a Mid or Fwd to a Def. Would mean starting Brayshaw on-field next week though.

Thoughts on best options?

B Crouch/Pendles > Whitfield/ZWilliams
R Gray > Haynes/H Clark
Gibbons/Answerth > Perryman/Witherdon/Short

hmm.JPG

Lads, this is where I’m at:
Last trade will be made today. I didn’t have the courage to go Rowan marshal yesterday after injury scare last week

Toby greene
Or
Worpel..

Discounting all wce and Richmond forwards
Have dunkley already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back