Game Day Rnd 22 - Carlton v St Kilda Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ******* waste of a quarter. We're 10 goals better than this ******* useless unimportant club. And yet were ******* down. Stupid. Execute
We're missing our best 3 tall defenders. We're doing ok at the moment

Really disappointing outcomes in that quarter. We were dominant for the first 12 or so minutes with not much to show for it, then their slingshot rebound hurt us. McGovern leaves that Simpson kick and we had some momentum.
We seem short down back, maybe McGovern back and rotate Cripps forward with Bam on the ball.
Maybe JSOS back.
Like the endeavour, missing crucial targets: Simpson resulting in the Hinds goal.
Steven has the second week fat fatigue. Hanneberry is killing us.
H seems lost with the ball, Samo struggling a bit too. Build on the good signs with execution, lads.

Controlled the first 20 mins but couldn’t execute. Let them back in it.

Casboult has been sensational. Clearly our best to QT.

Effort is great but it is disappointing to be down at the break.

Let’s see if we can capitalise on our opportunities better in the second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is pretty much dead rubber from our POV. Once you let that fact sink in, you might enjoy the game more and get less riled up by player and umpiring mistakes. Get the frustration, but I would hate to think the reaction if a spot in the top right was on the line from some around here.

We don’t deserve to be down. Playing much better than these guys but just not capitalising on our opportunities.

Also how saints have allowed Stevens to play is a mystery to me, people were hanging it on McGovern for being unfit and overweight, this bloke is in a new weight class.

This game is pretty much dead rubber from our POV. Once you let that fact sink in, you might enjoy the game more and get less riled up by player and umpiring mistakes. Get the frustration, but I would hate to think the reaction if a spot in the top right was on the line from some around here.
With Melbourne s shambles we can't drop. We can jump up though, only marginally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back