Game Day Essendon v Richmond at Windy Hill 17/8 LIVE STREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is he going to replace. And did you read last games coaches report on him?

Potentially 5 or 6 more games this year, anything is possible as the year takes it's toll.

Yeah no real spot for Balta in the ones right now I don’t think, but he’s developing his game nicely.
If Chol has a bad game tomorrow, and Balta continues to dominate in the ruck then I'd say there's a very real chance Balta comes back.

Stack has played in the middle all day and is hunting ball and man well. Strong chance to return next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Chol has a bad game tomorrow, and Balta continues to dominate in the ruck then I'd say there's a very real chance Balta comes back.

Stack has played in the middle all day and is hunting ball and man well. Strong chance to return next week.
Makes me worry about Cotch what they’ve done with Stack today. I reckon the whole idea was to play him on the ball for a whole game and I just wonder why? Nank still has to return yet so that’ll hold Balta out I think.

Makes me worry about Cotch what they’ve done with Stack today. I reckon the whole idea was to play him on the ball for a whole game and I just wonder why? Nank still has to return yet so that’ll hold Balta out I think.
Na nothing to worry about. Rioli, Bolton both played midfield instead of purely forward when they were dropped.

It lets them get their hands on it and impact the game more than being stuck in the forward pocket in a VFL match.

Why. He is playing ruck and killing it. Chol would want a good game today. Balta's energy is made for finals.
º-;'
We already have two rucks, Balta replacing Chol would be average like for average like at this stage. Chol mightnt be flying but he is in sync with our key forward system. Dimma also said kast week our three rucks going into finals are locked in.
McRea said in kast games report "We’re just tidying up some of the concentration stuff but that was a real step forward for Noah.”
That doesnt sound like a player ready for senior finals.

I don't think the VFL boys are gonna win the flag again.

They have the same problem as last year. Dominate all year, so they sit top of the ladder and have nothing to play for in the last few rounds so they lose their focus and energy for the finals.

Hope I'm wrong though cos they deserve a flag

Na nothing to worry about. Rioli, Bolton both played midfield instead of purely forward when they were dropped.

It lets them get their hands on it and impact the game more than being stuck in the forward pocket in a VFL match.
Just not hearing good things about Cotchin that’s all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back