Game Day Round 22, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandwagoner Bingo!!!

"[Player] is s**t and shouldn't be picked!"
Screeching "BALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!" at every opportunity.
"Why are you kicking it sideways?!"

If you actually attended a game you might know these things.

I'd be more optimistic for this last quarter if we had an actual bench and real umpires on the field. Too bad we have neither
Nah, I’m optimistic. The game is there for the taking. I’m hoping for a 7 goal last quarter and some goals from our bigs.

Rayner 2 handballs and one kick in three quarters. McStay 5 disposals. This has been brewing for a while. No Charlie, no forward line.
Has Rayner got soap on his hands.
He has been terrible. The problem is that after his first kick for the game which set Charlie’s goal up, there will be people on our board suggesting he has had a good game. McStay should be dropped for Walker. Walker can make a contest AND mark the ball inside 50. Bailey has been great. Adams awesome. Berry good. Neale great. Need Zorko and Hipwood to lift. Time for some BIG O magic. We can win!

I'd be more optimistic for this last quarter if we had an actual bench and real umpires on the field. Too bad we have neither
17-22 free kicks, perfect time for them to prove they're fair by leveling them up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now for some now for some good old fashioned home town umpiring ! Like the crows get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back