Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers, have you ever witnessed a soul molested by as much crestfallen pain as TGO's while wrestling with the whys of hair 'whiting'?

My devoted heart aches.
He is being tested, like Job(e).

Brothers, have you ever witnessed a soul molested by as much crestfallen pain as TGO's while wrestling with the whys of hair 'whiting'?

My devoted heart aches.

You could see the inner turmoil in his soul as he paused, momentarily speechless following wrestling with the whys of hair 'whiting'.

Jesus only had 40 days and nights in the desert - TGO has borne the pain of 15 years of Essendon in the wilderness. Truly He has suffered for their sins.

It's been committed to the internet for posterity and bears repeated viewing.

WHOOOY?!

Words cannot adequately convey the feelings that run through our collective hearts, oh my brothers, as we bear witness to TGO laying bare his soul over the eternal temptation that is the hair whiting.

That pause. My brothers, that pause. Followed quickly by a groan of utter dismay and anguish. One wonders how he found the strength later in the week to venture to the Warrandyte Post Office to retrieve the holy elixir (Jim Beam).

Praise.

Just curious... Does TGO have a brother, and did he take a weekend off for his brother's wedding?

It's a job you fool, and people deserve time off for important moments in family life.

What an imbecile. If only he had hair to 'whiting'.
Once you are called you leave behind your old family and you have a new family, and this new family has very important moments in its family life every weekend during the footy season, except maybe the byes if you want to stretch things.

Just curious... Does TGO have a brother, and did he take a weekend off for his brother's wedding?

It's a job you fool, and people deserve time off for important moments in family life.

What an imbecile. If only he had hair to 'whiting'.

TGOs brother would be wise enough to select one of the other 25 weekends of the year.

A photo out of context and not indicative of the play at all, yet...

Tis clear evidence of a hold and must be bequeathed to the AFL as clear evidence that a free kick be given in retrospect. Only the great one has such powers.

Praise be!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once you are called you leave behind your old family and you have a new family, and this new family has very important moments in its family life every weekend during the footy season, except maybe the byes if you want to stretch things.

Just as Zeus had to righteously * off his rellos and Hermes, so too TGO has dispensed with the Nerdling.

All Praise Mayonnaise.

Jerusalem, Mecca and the Warrandyte Post Office.

I'd wager neither Jerusalem nor Mecca boasts a ready supply of Chiko Rolls a mere stab pass away.

Bear witness brothers, for Google Street View tells the tale.

Truly these are blessed lands, for He hath ritually stumbled this path.

A pilgrimage may be in order.

Gerard: A day of complete misfortune for Steele Sidebottom, who GOT KICKED IN THE NUTS during training ...

TGO: OhhhheeeWOT?

Gerard: ... and ended up in hospital, for surgery tonight!

TGO: HE GOT KICKED?

Gerard: That's what happened!

TGO: IN THE NUTS? YOU JUST SAID THAT. GERARD WHATELEY JUST SAID, EEE GOT KICKED. IN. THE NUTS!

*crew giggling*

TGO: I SAID the word SCROTUM the other week and YA LOOKED AT ME LIKE oh SORRY 'BOUT THAT KIDS! Anyhow let's be serious ...

Gerard: It's not a laughing matter.

TGO: OI KNOWhahahahehe ...

----

On a side brothers, I'm equal parts awed and unsurprised at TGO matter-of-fact familiarising the flock with the immediate consequences of getting kicked in the nuts.

Nobody said the righteous path was an easy one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back