Preview 2019 Round 22 - Richmond vs West Coast, Sunday 18th of August @ MCG, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To use a much quoted line, we haven’t beaten anyone good in that run of 7 wins. I know you can only beat who is in front of you but we have been winning ugly. Of the 10 guys I mentioned who is tearing it up atm? We’re not playing for second this year and the standards have to be extremely high. They all need to lift big time or would you prefer to go into September with half the team out of touch? A few tough selections might give them a spark.

we've been winning easy really only 1 maybe 2 of the last 7 were ugly

Gee we need to win tomorrow. I think we have the lions covered. There ball movement was so slow for majority of the game our defenders would love it.

Feel though we might have cost ourselves a top four spot if we lose tomorrow because when we were spanking the pies the other week we took the foot off the pedal. The percentage game for us and subtraction for them would have been as good as four points.

Gee we need to win tomorrow. I think we have the lions covered. There ball movement was so slow for majority of the game our defenders would love it.

Feel though we might have cost ourselves a top four spot if we lose tomorrow because when we were spanking the pies the other week we took the foot off the pedal. The percentage game for us and subtraction for them would have been as good as four points.
I would say our loses to North and Bulldogs is what will cost us top4 if we miss out.

Got this bad vibe in the back of my mind that our injury run has not finished yet with Stacky and that the Game against the WCE is going to take it out of our defenders who have been battling mightly all year to keep the side in Finals contention!
Prolly Grimes and Houli with Hammies! Just saying!

Got this bad vibe in the back of my mind that our injury run has not finished yet with Stacky and that the Game against the WCE is going to take it out of our defenders who have been battling mightly all year to keep the side in Finals contention!

*en campaigner *en *en 😠

Mods pls ban

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy your ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back