10571z

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2006
Christmas Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
Really?

Pies will challenge...

Got some big names coming back - Moore, De Goey, Stevo.. on top of others that have recently come back - Adams, Elliot, Shaz.

We have some tricks up our sleeve - 1) Depth.. with all these injuries, it has given us a great amount of depth by playing all these other guys that normally wouldn't get a game. 2) The MCG where most finals in VIC are played is our home ground. 3) Things are very open with other clubs.... Geelong has fallen off a cliff, Brisbane are still young, could fade in finals, West Coast have been up and down all year, Richmond and GWS both have injury problems the same as us.... We are more than capable of challenging this year.

Adelaide are poo. We will be lucky to win a final. Need Richmond to choke

Americanpies

Club Legend
May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Agree to disagree. He’s had a couple of good games and definitely no.1 ruck but I don’t rate him. Crows need to throw everything at Grundy.

You really think Grundy will go to the Crows?

The only way he goes there is if his girlfriend wants to go back, and even then.. he'd be better off choosing Port.

The Crows right now is a sinking ship.. They don't have much good young talent. It's going to be a long road ahead for them.

Americanpies

Club Legend
May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Adelaide are poo. We will be lucky to win a final. Need Richmond to choke

I disagree....

How can you not think this team listed below has no chance? This is what finals week 1 should be, pending no further injuries or setbacks to any names mentioned. Wells is the only maybe. The rest are locks.

Levi Greenwood
Matthew Scharenberg
Jeremy Howe
HB
Jack Crisp
Darcy Moore
Brayden Maynard
C
Tom Phillips
Scott Pendlebury
Steele Sidebottom
HF
Jordan De Goey
Brody Mihocek
Will Hoskin-Elliott
FF
Jamie Elliott
Jordan Roughead
Jayden Stephenson
FOL
Brodie Grundy
Adam Treloar
Taylor Adams
I/C
Chris Mayne
James Aish
Travis Varcoe
Daniel Wells

LFTWNG11

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
S.S. Lazio
You really think Grundy will go to the Crows?

The only way he goes there is if his girlfriend wants to go back, and even then.. he'd be better off choosing Port.

The Crows right now is a sinking ship.. They don't have much good young talent. It's going to be a long road ahead for them.
I don’t think he would or should go to Crows, just saying if Riley O’Brien was my no.1 ruck, I would looking to trade someone in ASAP.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Really?

Pies will challenge...

Got some big names coming back - Moore, De Goey, Stevo.. on top of others that have recently come back - Adams, Elliot, Shaz.

We have some tricks up our sleeve - 1) Depth.. with all these injuries, it has given us a great amount of depth by playing all these other guys that normally wouldn't get a game. 2) The MCG where most finals in VIC are played is our home ground. 3) Things are very open with other clubs.... Geelong has fallen off a cliff, Brisbane are still young, could fade in finals, West Coast have been up and down all year, Richmond and GWS both have injury problems the same as us.... We are more than capable of challenging this year.
But one thing you forget, they all are more consistent than we have been, but like i said, we get it together, you never know.

Sep 14, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
You had one job Adelaide, one job! Lol. Unlikely but this means we can stop drop out of top 4. Collingwood played well but Adelaide make em look like millionaires. F**k we really have to win tomorrow.
You guys can’t miss. There’s no way you lose both of the next two. Even if you lose tomorrow, you’ll win next week.

Err... you win you can’t miss...
Yes they can. They’re the most likely of the top 4 to drop 1 of the next two. We win next week, we’re taking Richmond’s spot if they drop one.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
You guys can’t miss. There’s no way you lose both of the next two. Even if you lose tomorrow, you’ll win next week.

Yes they can. They’re the most likely of the top 4 to drop 1 of the next two. We win next week, we’re taking Richmond’s spot if they drop one.

You'd think Hawthorn would be a given, but I dunno, they're unpredictable. Could have a blinder. They're no Gold Coast. Would be really pissed if we drop that game lol.

Back