News Retro Round - Fremantle

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
It’s not far from being a couple of accidental swastikas too.

Nah. Anytime fitness has us covered

Last edited:

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
That looks so sick. I'd be all over it if I was a Freo person.
A lot of our most loudmouth supporters will probably get one. They weren't around prior to 2010 in most cases really.

Would've been great to bring the green strip in for the Richmond and Brisbane Lions games – first game and first win.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
A lot of our most loudmouth supporters will probably get one. They weren't around prior to 2010 in most cases really.

Would've been great to bring the green strip in for the Richmond and Brisbane Lions games – first game and first win.
You gonna cop? The sponsor integration is fantastic.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Nah, still got a Reebok/LG jumper from about 12 years ago that still fits. Haven't bought one since.

Would have considered a green one for sure though.
Nice man, the SBS jumper I got when I was 12 still fits me too #shhhhreddedbrah

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Don’t mind the anchors.

Would it be feasible for green anchors to be used as an away kit, instead of the white that is a bit same same as other away kits?

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also do own one of those anyway. The negative is that I was just born. The positive is it was born the week the team store opened in the West End. Can someone relay this to the Freo board?

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
This is actually how Freo should look. It's goofy and dumb but really likeable and unique. As opposed to trying to look cut throat and harsh but just coming across as economical, bland, and unlikeable.
Thought about this when I saw it on the tele. So much character. Oh well. Even if it was just the anchor instead of the Vs and it was all purple. Love the way the old shape shows up on a modern jumper too.

Yeah look on one hand I think the Fremantle rebrand was a move for the better but having seen them tonight - it really came at the sacrifice of the “character” of the club.

#returntheanchor

Back