Game Day Ports kick them in the Shinbones and run

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He has a few friends you could describe like that.
Came here on a huge contract, missed a year. Was the best ruckman in the competition all season in 2017 until he completely shat the bed against West Coast. Injured all of 2018 and then doesn’t even bother to turn up in 2019.

Rockliff has been pretty bad too no doubt.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Screenshot_20190817-221254_Facebook.jpg

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
So like I thought but but more goals and points and brown kicked 10 not 7. Can't wait to get on a plane next week and fu**off out of this country for a month. Cya next year
Don't leave without one more crows will win by 80, port will get smashed.

Sep 8, 2014
Look behind you!
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings, Oakland Raiders
I have deliberately avoided hearing Ken Hinkley speak for a number of years, but I will be watching his post-match press conference with interest. I want to see the loser squirm as he attempts to spin his way out of this mess.
He'll just blame his players like always, the gutless coward.

I have deliberately avoided hearing Ken Hinkley speak for a number of years, but I will be watching his post-match press conference with interest. I want to see the loser squirm as he attempts to spin his way out of this mess.

Same.

Looking forward to the macabre sense of happiness I’ll get from hearing him mention the words “young” and “inexperienced”.

SimonSpeilberg

Team Captain
Sep 28, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
That game was lost by the players. They didnt come to play. The coaches tried every move possible, it just didnt happen. Players you could rely on them , week after week, just put in a stinker, and many of them, hartlett, dbj, westoff, houston. The tackling tonight was the worst ive seem for a while. Felt like boys vrs men. Clearly the players played the game during the week, and had it won before they even rocked up to the ground. Lowest score of the season week before by north. Mentally weak players. Unfortunately some of the old players and leaders need to be moved on. One captain for a start next year. Not happy, think we are all shocked and feel numb. Ffs
Lost by the players!? OH WOULD YOU JUST FUUUUUUUUUUUC* OFFFFFFFFF

Back