Review Round 22 2019 vs North - the great humiliation

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just finally coming to terms that maybe we would cement ourselves into the 8 and play a final, that Ken would stay as coach and we'd have to endure another few years of mediocrity under him.

But after tonight's game there's absolutely no ******* way he should still be our senior coach come 2020.

2018 - At 11-4, there was just no way we could miss finals, no way.

2019 - Sitting clear in the 8, with great percentage and only 2 weeks to go. No way we could bugger this surely, theres just no way...

******* joke of a club
******* joke of a team
******* joke of a coach.

Every week I become more disenchanted, and the last 2 wins have not just been overwritten by this loss, but theyve absolutely disappeared from view against the horror that was tonight.

HH that was ******* disgusting
Rockliff, get ****ed, too slow, just goes missing against good teams every time, gets shitloads of cheap under pressure nothing touches from positioning that don't hurt opponents at all, but against teams when the heat is on he is hopeless.
DBJ seriously, wtf.
Wines, I give him a break because of his interrupted year, but * me that was garbage.
Jonas, Westy and Clurey simply embarrassed.
Ryder your career is over with us. Go to GWS. Why you are even playing is beyond me. Ken's an idiot.
S Gray, are you any ******* chance of doing anything half ******* effective.

But oh it's the kids fault for our inconsistency. what a load of ******* s**t. Houston, Rozee and Amon were probably our only half decent players.

Ken Hinkley get the * out of my ******* club. You are singlehandedly destroying this club. Memberships dropping, attendances through the floor, breeding an acceptance of mediocrity the like of which PAFC has never accepted, killing the career of so many of our promising juniors, spitting on the club's tradition re co-captains, * it goes on. Get the * out!

I'm so ******* over the s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloodbath in the City of Churches

As a tiger i can relate to the caller agony. Ken has to go. At the end of the day, you can put lipstick on a pig, but, as you know, it’s still a pig. Kens had a decade. How much longer does he need?

I think I'm actually going to watch the post game presser today.

The one I genuinely feel sorry for is KT.
He is going to wear this loss personally, unlike our FIFO CEO and our greyhound trainer.
He's responsible for the ridiculous extension we gave Hinkley!!!!! He should feel bad. It was a terrible decision at the time, and now it has us up s**t creek without a paddle.

Kangaroos were genuinely outstanding, but there is no excuse for the many, many players that would put in one half assed effort then. Just. Stop.

The bulldogs will walk it in from here. Hopefully GWS show something I guess.

We have the best midfield around when we want to, but instead we choose to give Rockliff, Wines and SPP midfield time over Boak and Gray.

Bonner on the wing was as bad as I’ve always said it would be.

Ughhhhhh

He's responsible for the ridiculous extension we gave Hinkley!!!!! He should feel bad. It was a terrible decision at the time, and now it has us up s**t creek without a paddle.

He made him coach to start with as well brought in voss and Bassett and does the reviews , this is kt's fault straight up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back