Game Day Ports kick them in the Shinbones and run

Remove this Banner Ad

That game was lost by the players. They didnt come to play. The coaches tried every move possible, it just didnt happen. Players you could rely on them , week after week, just put in a stinker, and many of them, hartlett, dbj, westoff, houston. The tackling tonight was the worst ive seem for a while. Felt like boys vrs men. Clearly the players played the game during the week, and had it won before they even rocked up to the ground. Lowest score of the season week before by north. Mentally weak players. Unfortunately some of the old players and leaders need to be moved on. One captain for a start next year. Not happy, think we are all shocked and feel numb. Ffs
Sorry i wasn't aware that you were vision impaired, I thought you just didn't understand.

We won the ruck. Our midfielders where hopeless.

Todd Goldstein had more than double the disposals and triple the clearances of our two ruckmen put together. You are an imbecile.

Its mental application, with the players, there are some downhill skiers in the side and at the end of the year. Ken, the coaches, and list managers need to trade away or retire these types of players. I dont know who they are. The young ones look good, seems like its the older players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryder had more disposals, goals, marks and hit outs than Ladhams.
Ladhams had more effective disposals, tackled inside 50 and intercept possessions. Both got smashed by Goldstein around the ground which is the main issue

Pete has been good, but if we were serious we would have played Lycett as the big bodied number 1 ruck and Ryder as the second ruck/third tall forward. In such a crucial game playing Ladhams was not the right call.
Could’ve ground Goldstein down with Lycett & Ladhams working in tandem, Ryder had the physicality of a feather duster

Self talk

must fight the urge to respond to the troll.

Remember PG player blaming and supporting Ken are just lures to keep engaging us

PEW1pBE.jpg
I think it's a good username - he adds 76 silly comments per week.

Its the coaches job to make sure this right.
Coaches can do so much, there are other people in the club that look after head space too. Players need to take responsiblity. If they cant, they wont be at port. Makes those left understand why they are there.

I have a worker that blames things on his mental health. Im not interested i have a business to run, he needs to turn up. If he cant, he knows i cant have him. Amazingly he understands that and trys as hard as he can. Tough love is needed. You cant always hug, and blame others.

The buck stops with Hinkley. He and the selectors gifted that game to North Melbourne by allowing Goldstein to run around the oval like an unregistered dog and leaving a Premiership ruckman to wallow in the reserves.

North Melbourne were always going to come out breathing fire and we allowed them first use of the ball and from there, we may as well have forfeited the game and reimbursed the transport and accommodation costs of those souls that ventured over to Victoria to watch a team of soft utensils, put together by a bunch of imbeciles representing Port Adelaide Football Club.

F**k the wa***rs who go around spouting some new age modern bulls**t whislt having ago at the older hard heads who have been watching this game for f****ng decades and who have learnt through experience that in football, there are certain principles that never ever became outdated and one of them, is winning the ruck. Give a f**k how much "potential" Ladhums has got or how "fast a deck" we were playing on. Listening to Montgomery during the week made me want to spew - he already was telling us that the ruck set up wouldn't change.

F**k Hinkley off, f**k Montgomery off and f**k that a-hole Voss off. They aren't Port Adelaide - they just give lip service to our traditions and the "Port Adelaide way of doing things" because these johnny-come-latelys' wouldn't know what it takes to win games, let alone Premierships if it hit them in the face.

Ladhams had more effective disposals, tackled inside 50 and intercept possessions. Both got smashed by Goldstein around the ground which is the main issue

Could’ve ground Goldstein down with Lycett & Ladhams working in tandem, Ryder had the physicality of a feather duster

It’s more that Ryder offers more as a forward than Ladhams at this stage of his career, and that should have been the position that was up for grabs.

Todd Goldstein had more than double the disposals and triple the clearances of our two ruckmen put together. You are an imbecile.
We won the ruck taps. Around the ground goldie won. Our midfield was crap

Missed tackles was the worst thing tonight, there must have been 50 tonight

Weak cocaptains- being protected by their master.

Is there a more entitled mollycoddled leadership group? Okay tex but the it must be our leaders.
We had that Norwood p****er who wares a Norwood mouth guard say that all of us who were born Port and know our traditions and conventions, he said that we were white noise. He should have been stripped of his "co-captaincy" and thrown out of the club for that disgrace. He use to be one of my favourite players but now I despise the c***.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back