Review Round 22 2019 vs North - the great humiliation

Remove this Banner Ad

So you just waited for a bad game from DBJ didn't ya?
No I could name others. Finishing around 8 th every year and u think we a good side do u. He reminds me of a lot good ave footballers we have hung onto for to long. Not a premiership standard player, and when he is bad he is bad.

You asked for it, you get it...

#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley
#sackhinkley

Quoted cause I could only like it once.

Hinkley press conference as shown on 7

Performance so far from what we've been

Don't overreact

Everything went wrong that could

North better at every part.of the game

We are way better than that

Turn around and bounce back

Inconsistent when poor around the contest

Keep working hard

Be clear on the detail and be better

So bad we have to own it
Thanks for the summary. I can't listen to that clown anymore.

Was Ollie already playing for North tonight?
Doesn't count if you didn't say it last week. You're as downhill skiing as our team.
doesnt count hey, do u need to be told the team is average as well. I thought some things were obvious. We are an average team the ladder has shown that for a number of years. Did u need to be told in advance about that or could u work it out from the prior year performances.

doesnt count hey, do u need to be told the team is average as well. I thought some things were obvious. We are an average team the ladder has shown that for a number of years. Did u need to be told in advance about that or could u work it out from the prior year performances.
And the midfield is too slow and can’t kick. Just so u know in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was nothing more than them completely and thoroughly bossing us in contest after contest with their intensity. From that they got more and more confident. You could see it in the way they were totally unfussed by any pressure we were putting on them. Mostly everything they touched turned to gold. Compare the way they started, their attack on the ball, their intent with foot, hand and their tackling pressure as opposed to us. Hartlett's non effort, S Gray's first kick if you could call it that, Amon's first few disposals etc. I think somebody said previously, you could see it in the first 90 secs.
It was a bitterly disgraceful performance from a collection of players representing Port Adelaide.
And the coach has to wear it.

Make a list from the president to the doorman. Fire everybody and forbid them to be 5 miles close to Alberton.
Sure.

Oh wait, we have no say over the appointments to our board.

At the end of the day you wouldn't see that performance from Clarksons team. Ever

At home, vs St Kilda!

The performance speaks for itself and we have our own issues, we don't need to make s**t up about other clubs.

No it doesn't count and that example makes no sense at all, unless you secretly think Ken is a supercoach and plan to release this opinion the day the broken clock is right and we fluke making finals.

DBJ has been unanimously considered to have had a stellar season, you've had all year to share this opinion yet wait for his first shitful game to squeak out "I knew it!"

Just accept it was a weak as piss call so we can all move on and wallow in our shared misery.

just watched the presser this bloke is f*n delusional he should have been sacked on the spot

Typical Hinkley press conference. Always talks in terms of what the opposition do and never addresses the issues that exist in the Port side. According to Ken we failed to cement a position in the eight because of the inconsistencies of North Melbourne and Essendon rather than our own failures. Issues such as our lack of mental toughness over the years never got a mention.

We all know what happened out there but we want to know why and what you are going to do to fix it Ken. How about addressing the abject failure of your decision to appoint Co Captains. Two Captains were supposed to give us greater just about everything. They both played last night and we were flogged which as I understood it wasn't going to happen.

The coach and the selectors picked the team they thought would give us the best chance of winning but they failed miserably. There were some extraordinary examples of foolishness in the selections. How can you pick a fellow who's been out with a hami for weeks and bring him straight into the side? How can the selectors show such disrespect for North Melbourne and their champion ruckman by playing a rookie in the ruck against him when an in form and hard Premiership ruckman is in the twos? How can they persevere with young Bonner who has been terrible for weeks and not bring in players that have been playing very well in the twos?

The above paragraph would be nonsense if the team selected had won but it didn't so Ken et al. please resign. Is that enlightening enough?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back