The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I have skin in this game. White skin. Skin that says the shade I am means three fifths of f*ck all.

I reject the tenets of ethnic nationalism and I always will.

seems you are indeed buying into the tenet of dermis hue which is manifest logic fallacy.

colour and race do not mean a lick, mien and agency is all we have.

I give to you: Anthony McDonald Tipangwuti(spelling apologies) he is worthy Australian Of Year just as Goodes was also. *

*paradox nb. not contradicting myself decrying patronage and commending national titles[sic] but no one virtue of title because of race nor nationality, seems awards bodies in Canberra are playing at a different subterfuge. Like Hutchie lobbying SEN cadre for affal H.O.F ; tis nothin but a massive game of onanism innit

seems you are indeed buying into the tenet of dermis hue which is manifest logic fallacy.

colour and race do not mean a lick, mien and agency is all we have

Buying into it? Not at all. I'm rejecting the argument that dermal indentity is something worth valuing. I have white skin. It is nothing. It is my actions, as you say 'agency', that determines my value in and to a wider society.

I'm glad we could clarify our positions though.

After Antifa protest using a megaphone to threaten ICE officials and their children, an ICE centre is shot up!!! The dangerous "concentration camp" rhetoric from The Squad must stop!

After Antifa protest using a megaphone to threaten ICE officials and their children, an ICE centre is shot up!!! The dangerous "concentration camp" rhetoric from The Squad must stop!

I suppose that's the question though isn't it? When does 'free speech' become 'incitement'? Are certain aspects of 'free speech' dangerous?

Agreed, its not helpful at all.

Your thoughts on Trump's language turning up in mass shooter's manifestos?

"ban alex jones! He talked about pizzagate and some loon went into a pizza joint with a gun"

'The Squad' rally the left and help cause 4 ICE related incidents in a month = what noble truth-tellers :drunk:

I suppose that's the question though isn't it? When does 'free speech' become 'incitement'? Are certain aspects of 'free speech' dangerous?
Agreed, its not helpful at all.

Your thoughts on Trump's language turning up in mass shooter's manifestos?
My post was tongue-in-cheek to point out the hypocrisy of some re dangerous rhetoric.

I'm really not sure where the line should be drawn with this stuff. It is obviously divisive and unhelpful for politicians to exaggerate the evilness of "the enemy". But they obviously must be allowed to still criticise ideas they disagree with.

Would these nutters committing these attacks have done so anyway, even if the political rhetoric had been milder? Probably. Browse the echo chambers of reddit... extremists of any persuasion don't need to hear inciteful rhetoric from politicians when they can get it from thousands of their peers online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's confirmation you can't counter the evidence provided he's an alt right troll.
You seemed annoyed that you had to keep repeating "the person who punched Ngo should go to prison". But we find it difficult to take your condemnatiom seriously when you obsess about pointing out his character flaws since then. We can only conclude that you are justifying the assault.

It seems like he is keen on spreading far right sentiment and division. But any reasonable adult would conclude that the gang attack on him when he presented no threat was wrong, without having to add a "but..." afterwards.

Reminds me of the Covington kids. The left were proven to have got that one wrong, but continue to this day trying to find excuses to attack those kids in order to defend the indefensible and justify the public onslaught that followed a kid standing still and smirking.

So we're in agreement then.
Why is that fact relevant? He is a nobody. No one here quotes him or is influenced by him, other than condemning the group attack against him. Of which there is video evidence. You seem to be trying to justify the 50 v 1 attack.

He's not a journalist.

Once he's been shown to be a alt right right propagandist, he changes tack.

This one is funny though.

You can't ever be critical of Andy Ngo again.

He is the poster-boy for the 'anti-anti-fascist'.

If you point out how stupid those posts in response to you are... they will say "Lol just doing what the left do, hypocrite". If you don't point it out, they will continue to treat it like it's a serious discussion.

There is no point making any negative comment on Andy Ngo. He became a martyr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back