Game Day West Coast vs "The Campaigners"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
boys gave everything today...13 down in the wet with momentum against, aman down, and still fought back...

if ur disappointed at that effort ur a fairweather, plain and simple

They ceryaibly had a crack in the last.
Just makes 2nd and 3rd qtr so dissapointing.

I think the team looked pretty sore today, that adelaide game last week had some serious heat

Ok, we will just forget his finals series last year then.
No his a great intercept mark and the dry condition suit that. When the game is slow he's fine. When it's fast pace you don't want to put the ball in his hands as he can't handle the pressure. It's pretty simple to understand.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

End of the day

We've had a tough draw as a result of the flag, and haven't been clearly better than the other top 4 sides.

As it stands we've now lost to 5 of the top 8 sides.

If we continue playing Kennedy we are effectively playing 21 vs 22. Some serious decisions need to be made.
Was going to ask that question - is it time for JK? Also who would come in to replace him is the question. Sometimes players play that one year too long - in hindsight should he have retired along with Le Cras at the end of last year. Just asking as I'm not sure so don't bite my head off🙄!

Dont kid yourself - richmond kick straight and we lose by a bit.

There was a few horrors went their way - the only thing i hated was they kept going for the boundary line and not getting deliberate.

Exactly.. they missed three absolute sitters from 20 out..that rioli “ in the back” free got you back in the game.. awful decision.

End of the day

We've had a tough draw as a result of the flag, and haven't been clearly better than the other top 4 sides.

As it stands we've now lost to 5 of the top 8 sides.
We know we will have to win at least 2 games away from home against top 4 sides to take it out this year and we just havent been able to do that, feels now like its going to be a wasted year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By far the best player for Richmond was...

THE UMPIRES

what a bunch of flogs at lease 2 critical goals!!!!!

RICHMOND MVP UMPIRES

Plus the non calls like Waterman being held with arms wrapped around him in the forward 50.
Yeo brought to ground without the ball when scores were level.

No his a great intercept mark and the dry condition suit that. When the game is slow he's fine. When it's fast pace you don't want to put the ball in his hands as he can't handle the pressure. It's pretty simple to understand.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nope fully understand. I guess we just have to drop him when rain is forecast. Good plan.

Was going to ask that question - is it time for JK? Also who would come in to replace him is the question. Sometimes players play that one year too long - in hindsight should he have retired along with Le Cras at the end of last year. Just asking as I'm not sure so don't bite my head off🙄!

How you could watch that game and think we would be better with Waterman or Allen playing Kennedys role, they get bullied around the ball.

Forwards had no chance with our structure after QT, They let Richmond play one spare and our ball use was 30m floaters to noone

Ok for us who didn't manage to watch the game what was the final consensusat the end of the day - are we just not good enough this year (perhaps the hunger is not there) or did we play like dogs!
Honestly, and call it excuses or whatever, the wet does not suit our game. If it were to remain dry, we more than likely would've won.

Having said that, Hurn, Gov, and Jetta were not nailing their kicks in the first half, so we should've been further ahead at half time.

That push free kick to Riewoldt on Gov that resulted in a goal was the softest fu**in thing I've ever seen.
Or the kicking in danger where big ivan through his head back even though shueys foot was nowhere near it . The ump right next to it didnt pay it the ump 30m away did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back