Game Day West Coast vs "The Campaigners"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the only backman thst can hold his head up today is Jetta, the rest made so many basic skill errors, Barrass alone gifted them two goals,. At least we showed some ticker though in the last quarter.

I originally picked us to win by 4 points but seeing all the other results have not gone my way this weekend, just had an awful feeling about today earlier this morning. If we are to go back to back we will have to do it the hard way, like back in 2006.

Glad we threw everything at them and had a redhot crack there at the end. The wet takes away our skills so the better contested side won, but we made them work bloody hard.

Looking forward to the finals.
Yeah good to see the boys n t give up especially being a man down ..
Could be a good loss to have as the Finals approach ..

We know we will have to win at least 2 games away from home against top 4 sides to take it out this year and we just havent been able to do that, feels now like its going to be a wasted year.

Unfortunately the AFL draw isn't set up for parity, and won't be for the foreseeable future

If tigers were to get Geelong week 1 and win, then win the prelim they'd have 10 games in a row at the G
To not even go into the other aspects of the draw

One mid down on the bench for second half, playing on their home ground and in weather that most definitely suits a ground ball team and we lose by one goal.

Yeah it sucks to lose, especially when I’ve been freezing my arse off at the game but if that’s the best Richmond could throw at us when the deck was stacked in their favour then I say bring it on.

Anyone, anywhere. I hold no fear with this mob, my head is held high and today I walk away knowing we are definitely the team to beat.

Cats are cooked.
Lions have had the easiest draw
Richmond have been given a cake walk into finals.

We are the team to beat, whether we finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

Head high lads.

Unfortunately the AFL draw isn't set up for parity, and won't be for the foreseeable future

If tigers were to get Geelong week 1 and win, then win the prelim they'd have 10 games in a row at the G
To not even go into the other aspects of the draw
Yeah its a bigger disgrace year on year the fixture, need to fold 3 vic clubs and GC and get close to a proper home and away draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its the opposite of last year, and why I lack a lot of confidence in us making it to the big dance again this year.
Yes Brisbane are the form team of the competition this year. Unless their nerves get the better of them (like us in 2015) it's their flag to lose. Our current form on the eve of the finals leaves a bit to be desired IMO.

That kinda sucks tbh

A little
Think the dogs/Hawthorn actually have more wins against the top 8 than us this year (if Adelaide finish 8th it artificially props our record up)

If we draw Geelong we would play at the G 2/3 games, potentially 3/4 if we make the GF?

Have to hope that has some sort of benefit

A little
Think the dogs/Hawthorn actually have more wins against the top 8 than us this year (if Adelaide finish 8th it artificially props our record up)

If we draw Geelong we would play at the G 2/3 games, potentially 3/4 if we make the GF?

Have to hope that has some sort of benefit
Freo have more wins against them than us :sick:

Well, goodbye top 2 and we have no one but ourselves to blame.

Play 1 quarter vs Brisbane
Get flogged by the biggest bipolar team in Port at home
Get flogged by a bottom 4 team in Sydney
Lose to Collingwood after being up by ~3 goals at 3QT and not even scoring in the 4th
Have a blistering first quarter against Richmond and then go to s**t until the last 10minutes of the game
Had a feeling some of those losses would bite us on the *** at seasons end. A very valuable lesson for some of the players who perhaps got a bit ahead of themselves at different times during the season. They have the job ahead of themselves now so we will find out what they're made of over the next few weeks.

Sadly the only backman thst can hold his head up today is Jetta, the rest made so many basic skill errors, Barrass alone gifted them two goals,. At least we showed some ticker though in the last quarter.
Rotham was very solid today and not disgraced ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back