Game Day Round 22: vs Hawthorn @ Docklands (Sunday 4:40)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping the boys put in a better showing against the Hawks.

At least something that resembles the level of competitiveness they played Carlton & * with.

I can't stand Hawthorn :rolleyes:

Good to see the club signed MacPherson & Brodie, they'll both be super important players.
Haven't seen the other two boys play yet, but glad they've recommitted too.

It certainly says a lot about the culture around the place if they're willing to commit after some really poor collective performances on field.

I won't be able to watch this one live as I'll be at homecoming party, but will definitely bob in later on after I catch a replay.

Go Suns!

Interesting game today - so much focus on Roughie means it could go both ways. Too much focus on Roughead causes Hawks to take eye off the ball and open the door for the Suns OR they focus on a great career and maul us. Hope it's the former.

...and getting in early. Wouldn't it be great for the club to give the supporters a glimpse of the future by playing Rankine against the Giants. No points as stake and I'd say the kid also deserves some recognition for his early extension.

...and getting in early. Wouldn't it be great for the club to give the supporters a glimpse of the future by playing Rankine against the Giants. No points as stake and I'd say the kid also deserves some recognition for his early extension.
Yeah I'd give him a go. He signed up early, he's been ripping SANFL games open since he was 16 — NEAFL games are a waste of time for him, when he'd get such a thrill from running out with the seniors. He might not have the legs to run it out, but we've played far more underdone kids than him.

After watching the umpires win it for the RICHmond flogs (albeit over the WEagle Drug Enablers) with their triumvirate of bedwetters it’s reminded me of something to be concerned about.

The umpires for our game better be professional and give us a fair shake and not play to the crowd and the VFL cheerleader media this afternoon and play along to the Roughead farewell script.

Daisy Pearce making fun of our cheer squad on the radio
“Can you call it a squad if there are only 3 people in it”

Please. Melbournes aflw team averaged 2755 people at their home games.

I really can’t wait till we turn things around because the nonstop dismissive condescending commentary from basically everyone within the media is just so god damn galling.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Daisy Pearce making fun of our cheer squad on the radio
“Can you call it a squad if there are only 3 people in it”

Please. Melbournes aflw team averaged 2755 people at their home games.

I really can’t wait till we turn things around because the nonstop dismissive condescending commentary from basically everyone within the media is just so god damn galling.

Not too many people relocate from the GC to errrrr Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow these commentators couldn’t be much more disrespectful of the suns and their supporters

That being said, game is already over, we don’t have an attacking game to chase down a score

How the hell is 2mp not playing today we have no one in the forward line to kick it to. King now gets the hawks best defender because of the way Dew wants the team to play and Chris burgess is playing backup ruck wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back