EPL Matchday 2

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah fair point, don't know how they determine it. Could become like AFL with touched v not touched.
depends if the flight of the ball was deflected or can be proved otherwise we're left with guess work.

It's a public forum so there is no 'in' joke so PM that 'joke' to the 'in' crowd but the general consensus is Liverpool choked bad and wilted.
It's a forum wide joke.

People who have posted here for a while get it.

It's a forum wide joke.

People who have posted here for a while get it.

Maybe we should make a giant PM with everyone in it. Maybe we could get Chief to let us post different threads inside said giant PM. If only there was somewhere on this website to do that.

Well I'm starting I Do know what happened but the why is open for further debate considering the squad at their disposal.
It's not really a genuine debate lol.
'title to lose' is merely a jocular shifting pressure to someone else gag. Rather basic.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
It's not really a genuine debate lol.
'title to lose' is merely a jocular shifting pressure to someone else gag. Rather basic.
Yes but also implies they have it in the bag when there is a lot to do... I'll get slated but Spurs, Arsenal and Man Utd look okay.

Yes but also implies they have it in the bag when there is a lot to do... I'll get slated but Spurs, Arsenal and Man Utd look okay.

Why would you get slated, it's week 2. The comment implies nothing, it's a joke ffs.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Pess and Caz with the giant whooooooooosh
No whoosh, I don't follow a Premiership club just watch the matches on TV. But two of our players were transferred to Bournemouth and Leicester so would keep an open for them.

Last edited:
Well they have invest very heavily and that generally wins the title. kind off, being honest.

Are you deliberately missing the point? You keep trying to rationalise or justify why it isn't theirs to lose when NO ONE IS SAYING IT'S THEIRS TO LOSE.

Now your being a silly Billy.

Mooy will be transferred full time when Huddersfield (sorry Em) are relegated to division one.
You really don't get it lol.
I can say it about any club, with any made up reasoning and people on here will get it, not take is seriously, and have a laugh.

Having boned the fat spanish waiter and now have the calming dulcet tones of Steve Bruce to listen to in the dressing room, I believe with Voldemort Shelvey in the middle of the park that the Magpies are unstoppable. It's their title to lose.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
You really don't get it lol.
I can say it about any club, with any made up reasoning and people on here will get it, not take is seriously, and have a laugh.

Having boned the fat spanish waiter and now have the calming dulcet tones of Steve Bruce to listen to in the dressing room, I believe with Voldemort Shelvey in the middle of the park that the Magpies are unstoppable. It's their title to lose.
Oh, you were joking... I thought you were being serious. Phew... You are moderately sane! Yes, of course, Newcastle have got every chance of a title.

But next year from the Championship!!!

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Are you deliberately missing the point? You keep trying to rationalise or justify why it isn't theirs to lose when NO ONE IS SAYING IT'S THEIRS TO LOSE.
Someone has to be rational... As a Hull city fan I have to question your validity of posting here, maybe general interest like me, a sense of epic grandeur... Or hope.

Maybe one day in the cup?

Back