Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Essendon (R23, Fri 23/08 7:50pm MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Time will tell if theres room to fit all or Moore De Goey Stephenson and Aish back into this 22 .

And there isnt a lot of time, and I put Aish as the fourth priority out of that list.
I think Moore and Aish will both come in this week and the De Goey and Stephenson back for the first final

Time will tell if theres room to fit all or Moore De Goey Stephenson and Aish back into this 22 .

And there isnt a lot of time, and I put Aish as the fourth priority out of that list.
What if Wells is fit to go, would you play him? Who would he replace if you would?

SwanBet

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2007
Heaven
AFL Club
Collingwood
Round 23:
IN: Moore, DeGoey
OUT: Magden, Noble

First Final:
IN: Stephenson, Wells, Aish
OUT: Thomas, Wills, WHE

Finals Team:
B: Maynard, Moore, Greenwood
HB: Howe, Scharenberg, Crisp
C: Phillips, Pendlebury, Sidebottom
HF: DeGoey, Mihochek, Stephenson
F: Elliott, Roughead, Varcoe
R: Grundy, Adams, Treloar
I: Mayne, Brown, Wells, Aish
EMG: Hoskin-Elliott, Wills, Thomas, Reid

Mar 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Moore for Madgen.
Aish for Noble
Stephenson for Brown
De Goey for either Varcoe or Thomas -- though I wouldn't mind seeing Phillips or Mayne making way for him (sorry, boys -- you're good triers).

Jafo

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Piggy takes Stringer in the middle and changes with Maynard when he goes forward. Or leave on Stringer all match with Maynard on Tippa?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thefly38

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal , LA Clippers , Seattle SH
Could Richmond lose top 4 spot and clearly thier best defender all on the same day , gee I hope not poor buggers

Gabbo64

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2012
Bunbury WA
AFL Club
Collingwood
Playing Friday night sucks. If we played Sunday and knew where we stand we could play some emergencies if necessary and cop a fine. But now we have to go all out for a win.
P.S. I don't believe a top 4 spot is 100% necessary this year.

DerekZoolander

Cancelled
Nov 11, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Playing Friday night sucks. If we played Sunday and knew where we stand we could play some emergencies if necessary and cop a fine. But now we have to go all out for a win.
With all our injuries, top 4 is absolutely necessary.

regpies

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

They all come back in, issue is when. Would be a big call to bring all 4 at once for first final. Think De Goey would be good to bring in this week then only looking at Moore and Stevo to come in for first final.

Then there is also Reid and Wells. Reid would be handy to be up forward so Roughead can go back.

We finish 5th at Worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back