Universal Love IT WAS FUN NOT HAVING A LID IN 2019 - BUT GWS AND RICHMOND NAILED THE 2020 LID BACK ON

Is the Lid now “OFFICIALLY” off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iirc there was a poll on the main board that got adjusted and that meant that that the old values stayed but were showing against the new option eg ...

Old Version:
1 - Jack Watts sucks - 40 votes
2 - Brisbane are the greatest ever - 100 votes
3 - Jeremy Cameron is awesome - 1 vote

New Version changes the questions but keeps the values:
1 - 3KZ is a pessimistic negative nellie - 40 votes
2 - 3KZ is the awesomest - 100 votes
3 - 3KZ is the best looking poster on the Lions Board - 1 vote

Is that the way it works or do all the votes get killed off when you rejig the questions?
The votes change when the person who votes changes their vote. I can make new options, but I can’t rebadge / edit previous options.

Of much greater importance is the identity of the person who correctly identified me as the best looking person on the Lions Board.

Didn't know Daniel Andrews was a Lion?
I seriously don’t look like Daniel Andrews.
A45C494E-B499-4F66-BA59-2A2F5C56CDB6.jpeg

Me late last year not looking like Daniel Andrews.

When it comes to FLAG FAVOURITISM, I just love watching the Media and supporters of Geelong, West Coast and Richmond desperately trying to take their lids off and force them on to us at Brisbane. What they are learning is that there is now a LID EXCLUSION ZONE around Brisbane and all approaching lids are disintegrated by a massive OPTIMISM FORCE FIELD that rebuffs lids and sends them into space at the speed of light. The media in particular are all talking us down to cover for their lack of awareness when commenting about season 2019 prior to the first bounce. As paid “professionals” they just weren’t doing their jobs and they were caught out. If you paid attention to out list, players, coach and results in 2018 after the bye, it was clear we were going to make the EIGHT at the very least. They are all duds and we are going to win the flag!

Worst case scenario update - if we lose and every other game plays out the worst result for us ... then we will be one of four teams on 64 points so the most diabolical worst option nightmare scenario for us is ... fourth.

I think we can safely call that a decent upgrade on 15th.

Of course if we win over the tigers then minor premiers :) (First time for the Brisbane Lions ... last one was Fitzroy back in 1913!)

Worst case scenario update - if we lose and every other game plays out the worst result for us ... then we will be one of four teams on 64 points so the most diabolical worst option nightmare scenario for us is ... fourth.

I think we can safely call that a decent upgrade on 15th.

Of course if we win over the tigers then minor premiers :) (First time for the Brisbane Lions ... last one was Fitzroy back in 1913!)
Ah yes, 1913. Remember it just like yesterday. Glorious we were!

If we're top two we're two gabba home games away from a premiership.

Things really are set up for a genuine run at it. The lid might not be off for this year necessarily, but I have the belief that our game plan will hold up into the future and that this isn't a flash in the pan like Melbourne 2018. Long term off. Short term on.

...GF. Two Gabba home games and one MCG game from the premiership.

Nobody stops Ryan Bastinac in a premiership mate.

lionraven

All Australian
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Remember that Billy Puller guy who had the inside scoop on the discord inside the den. How all the players had drank their own bath water and hated Fagan? Where are all the naysayers now?

Remember that Billy Puller guy who had the inside scoop on the discord inside the den. How all the players had drank their own bath water and hated Fagan? Where are all the naysayers now?
It was pretty obvious at the time that he'd decided trolling was more fun than his previous posting styles.

Back