Round 22 Preview/Discussion (dedicated to Suns of Anarchy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine this is what it feels like when you go to heaven and are initially allowed in, only for God to change his mind not soon after.
The SC gods deemed me worthy of a place in the promised land last week; only to spit me straight back out. They have left me battered and bruised, but not beaten. With 2 trades at the ready, I will aim to rectify this mistake. To claim what is rightfully mine. :moustache:
View attachment 729609
A horrible week, but we will come again. One last time.
I was 41st (rd18)...
734429A3-7C4E-445E-AD28-8050F40738C9.gif

2,227 lol
Would have rather gone five fewer and at least have been able to get my Richie Benaud on.
When you even fail at failing, you know you’re in the s**t haha.
Hope those high up fared well and can give it a shake :thumbsu:

Last edited:
The SC gods are unforgiving, merciless pricks aren't they. You can get so much right early and be in such a good position but if those kents decide that's it, that's it.
Hopefully you can get back to that sort of position next year man and go on with it. There's so much ******* luck involved in this campaigner of a game

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sicily Sheed and Gray were spuds, 3 players on my bench out score them, Hind and Answerth scored in the 80s and Rozee in the seventies. Hind Looked at one stage was going to score 100, if he had I would have loopholed his scored and put Sheed on the bench, in hindsight probably should have any way

Nah in your position (top10) even in hindsight you play Sheed instead of banking an 80 every time

I don't know who Flaming Cockatoos is, but I lost a Prelim to them as well.

I also lost 3 Prelims to Riviat who scored 2556 Well played.

Cheers Birchy, I wish you didn't have to face 1 team in the same 3 leagues just in case that happened :(. Good luck with any of your other leagues.

2286 lost Bev Hills to Thuggee_Cult , congrats kentie!

Sloanedawg, Throbbie Gray, Mrouch & Sissy as uniques can all bite my crank.

Bunch of s**t campaigners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you’re that close to the top, you’ve got to go all in, mate.
Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
You had a great squad and gave it a bloody good shake, that’s what counts :thumbsu:

So I've searched hard & long to give a couple of pygmies for next week.

Best i can come up with is I play Raveneyes in the minor GF in SC2.

Bring it on, I'm Big Kev excited!!!

source.gif

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In all seriousness, my 2141 came with 0 donuts and 2 onfield rookies who combined, averaged over 100!

Then i had to carry these campaigners!

Sicily 47
Robbie 55
Rockpig 57
Hurley 58
Sloane 76
Laird 77
Heeney 78
As well as an underwhelming Fyfe (C)

Honestly can't take a trick this year. I'm so over it!

Finally had an above par score and it's once I'm out of finals in majority of my leagues. First time climbing the rankings in a few weeks also. Back to 225th.

Got a trade left so hoping Gawn is out, I have Westhoff to cover him tho, so I'm hoping another random high % premo is also out.

Only thing I have going for the next round is possibly taking out the highest total points in Tragics1, only 5 points behind Goats

I'm gonna be absolutely shitfaced from Saturday 5pm onwards so hopefully I can just check in on Tuesday arvo and my team hasn't totally s**t the bed and I can jag a top 200 finish.

From knocking on the door of the top 1000...

... to desperately trying to hold onto a top 4000 finish

giphy.gif

Really hope Goldy destroys Ryder and Ladhams so Lycett can play next week. Port losing would also be nice
Well it happened. Hopefully Lycett plays now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back