• 47: Ivan Soldo

Votes: 89 31.9%
  • 48: Liam Baker

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing about Dusty’s game today was his ‘Don’t Argue’ was back!
Reckon he knocked over half a dozen of em.

Last edited:

Just got home! Celebrated at the London Tavern with a few old tiger faithful friends.
Against the odds win, smashed early , rallied again and again against a very good opponent and gave us a massive win.
Dusty was epic ... back to 2017 finals form ... Vlaustin, Grimes , Prestia and Houli all were huge after 1/4 time.
Glorious.
Just read the game day thread and all you stupid campaigners who bagged Jack Ross out by calling him s**t and should never play again ect .... uppercut yourselves you pathetic pillocks.
Embarrassing pricks who probably have never pulled on a boot

Still horse from giving it to that green maggot all day. Best Home and Away win in 2 years. That will give them hige belief. Martin in 2017 form. Soldo was huge and meatball grest again. George needs an uppercut for that snap around the body. Provided Grimes fine only change would be Cotch and Nank in. Saw the latter today was moving ok, but was only walking. Macca had a bad limp. Ross probably makes way for Cotch. Can't be arsed doing ladder predictor do we still finish fourth and play cats? Would assume they beat Teague Train at Shitty Litter park

Should Nank be a certainly if he is fit? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yer it’s interesting because without nicnat playing Soldo has the potential to dominate hit outs against Brisbane and other top 4 teams WCST and Geelong.

A fully fit Nank would be a no brainer but he’s not going to be able to get to that level prior to finals

All I want is permission to join the Richmond opposition supporters thread if l can mock opposition supporters with you guys.
I'll work on it.

Just got home! Celebrated at the London Tavern with a few old tiger faithful friends.
Against the odds win, smashed early , rallied again and again against a very good opponent and gave us a massive win.
Dusty was epic ... back to 2017 finals form ... Vlaustin, Grimes , Prestia and Houli all were huge after 1/4 time.
Glorious.
Just read the game day thread and all you stupid campaigners who bagged Jack Ross out by calling him s**t and should never play again ect .... uppercut yourselves you pathetic pillocks.
Embarrassing pricks who probably have never pulled on a boot
I went to the Royal.
Goodness me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when the Cats had that long streak over us - 13 wins in a row since May 2007 - and we finally broke it in the QF?
I have a feeling that Lions may just do that next round... breaking their hoodoo since 2004.
Just a crappy feeling.

The last time I went to Richmond vs West Coast live at the G it was sunny first half then rained the second half. On that day we also won. The year was 2017..... doesn’t mean anything but I like the thought of a similar September coming up.

Out: Chol, Baker, Rioli. In: Balta, Cotchin, Naish. Chol, Baker and Rioli have consistently been in our worst players. It’s time to reward those in the magoos playing well. Balta has X factor dying for the big stage. Naish’s field kicking is Leon Cameron-esque and Cotchin is a no-brainer. Rioli has been carried for practically the entire season. Can only think of 1 game where he has dominated. Bakers a good average player at best. At worst an absolute liability.

I thought I’d witnessed the worst umpiring in any sporting event at Edgbaston in the first Ashes Test by umpires Aleem Dar and Joel Wilson , but today toppled their performances.
The only thing that saved that game was the review system.
Umpire 32 was a train wreck today and I’m sure I noticed him in the vfl either last year or the previous year spudding it up and the AFL rewards him with a battle of the Titans clash.

Great win by our boys, this is so important for our belief.

Chol did well, more than his stats.
Still thinks it’s got to be nank/chol or soldo/chol.

Please give Rioletta a rest, we need an X factor player to bring in and be it Aarts
Or Balta.

Ins cotchin out baker. (Needs a stint in the vfl)
In Balta and out Rioli ( so out of touch)
In Garthwaite and out grimes (injured)

I think Grimes will miss next week.
Don't want to risk him for finals, better to make sure he is 100% week 1.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few others that were 'managed' because today was a brutal contest. Plus we have played in the wet for about 2 months straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back