Round 22 Preview/Discussion (dedicated to Suns of Anarchy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came into today with a 276 point lead in my $1k cashie with Bontempelli & Houli left as uniques left on my opponents side.

Then it has all turned to 💩💩💩, the app decided it didn't want to play ball and completely packed up today before work (giving me an error, closing the app as soon as I would try to go to check out my matchups...)

Deleted it and re-downloaded and wouldn't allow me to log in, had no time to worry about it so went to work. Came back to it after work and it has all started working again, great awesome... one problem, opponent moved the C to Dunkley from Macrae, currently a couple of points down and asking why I bother playing this game.

Talk about a perfect storm, clearly wasn't meant to be...
2,413, lost by 23. Incredibly flat and officially have reached the point of hate with this game. Looking forward to getting my weekends and sanity back, 22 weeks wasted all because I couldn't get access to change my captain.
Cheers

Went into my money league prelim down 35 points with me and my opponent only having sicily left, threw an absolute Hail Mary and bought weller in for sic. I’ll never make a better supercoach move in my life, my oppo must of been shaking his head watching that game. I went from definite loss to pipping him at the post by 20 odd points, securing at least a $500 payday. What a ******* cracker day

Analysing he performance of my team this week...

27 players took the field. 7 scored above their season average, 20 below. Just one of my starting 10 midfielders and rucks (Dangerfield) scored above their season average.

Lost in 3 out of 4 prelim finals.

Even my bench was a disaster. Gray and Setterfield at M9 and F7 so it's not like I left many points on the pine.

From Footywire below is a list of the top scorers this round. The players I own are highlighted. Why did so many spuds score so well this week while the reliable premos went missing?

Roll on 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From knocking on the door of the top 1000...

... to desperately trying to hold onto a top 4000 finish

View attachment 729738

giphy.gif
Yepp. Looks just like mine. WHY O WHY ?
I went 550 to now 2100 since Rnd 18.
Spend the season riding an escalator, then suddenly fall into an empty liftwell.

I'm taking my whole team down the back paddock and shooting them.

Crappy ranking of 6k but am into 2 cash league GFs and the prestigious Bev Hills GF, in one of my PFs I needed Worpel to outscore Sicily by 23 pts and boy oh boy he saluted.

Into Tragics 1 GF next week, bad luck Kadog, you had a great year but ran out of soldiers in the end.

You and me next week Cockafit

Peaked at 7th overall, then gone 10th 11th and now 15th overall
My plunge has continued since I ran out of trades, not as dramatic as others
Hoping not to have a big plunge in the final week

My main problem has been a drop in form of a few players and with no trades left I have got stuck with them

Last edited:
Yepp. Looks just like mine. WHY O WHY ?
I went 550 to now 2100 since Rnd 18.
Spend the season riding an escalator, then suddenly fall into an empty liftwell.

I'm taking my whole team down the back paddock and shooting them.
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back