Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Expectations were huge when I noticed your name come up on the banter thread just now. All the news and innuendo going on with the Blues right now!!! Then I see this.......Just go! Disappointment it's all I've got Veeej
Expectations from a Carlton fan........

Like you had for brittain, or pagan, or ratten, or malthouse, or Bolton. ?

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
I see the Bloooose missed out on Clarko, in spite of throwing a reportedly estimated $2 million per season offer at him.

Lets hope the same scenario doesn't transpire with Coniglio…..Which I'm hearing is the case, much to Gilligan & SOS's' chagrin.....Oopsies.

We tested Clarko's commitment for you. You're welcome! :)

In truth, he's probably aware that he's a spent force. He didn't want to back himself by embracing a new challenge and he knows that as long as he stays with the orcs he has a job for life regardless.
But if he came to the Blues, the pressure would be on. He'd have to do it all again. He'd have about three years to get some serious results, and if he didn't, well... "Next!"

Cogs? If we get him - bonus!! If not, well he'll cost a couple of farms anyway, and I don't think our future hinges on him. He'd be a good fit for Hawthorn, as they strive come what may to cling to their glory years, now looking as faded as a 2015 premiership bumper sticker...

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
I see the Bloooose missed out on Clarko, in spite of throwing a reportedly estimated $2 million per season offer at him.

Lets hope the same scenario doesn't transpire with Coniglio…..Which I'm hearing is the case, much to Gilligan & SOS's' chagrin.....Oopsies.

Not true, he accepted the 2 mill and was ready to walk, however, the fine print on the contract regarding attending reunions scared the S*** out of him.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Not true, he accepted the 2 mill and was ready to walk, however, the fine print on the contract regarding attending reunions scared the S*** out of him.

John Kennedy was Clarko's first coach & stood by & defended him that day, where most others wouldn't…..That's why Clarko is so enamoured with Hawthorn & the Hawthorn way....Because Kennedy is both our & Clarko's spiritual father.

Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
John Kennedy was Clarko's first coach & stood by & defended him that day, where most others wouldn't…..That's why Clarko is so enamoured with Hawthorn & the Hawthorn way....Because Kennedy is both our & Clarko's spiritual father.
Kennedy was lucky to walk away alive as Wallsy threw a phone at him, one of those old big suckers. Heard a story that Kennedy told Clarkson to stay out on the field and face the music.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Kennedy was lucky to walk away alive as Wallsy threw a phone at him, one of those old big suckers. Heard a story that Kennedy told Clarkson to stay out on the field and face the music.

Loved Kennedy's retort to Sheahan, when he broached the incident with him on 'Open Mike'....'Yes, I'm told/led to believe that's what happened'.....Legend.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I hear Gilligan is trying his damndest to sway Cogs into going to the Blues or staying at GWS....I wonder if a helicopter will become involved?

Anyhoo....Here's my torts on the matter.

Suck some green eggs n Ham Gilligan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
That’s it Channel 7 commentators, talk up the Drug Cheats efforts in tonight’s final, they were brave, give Worsfold another year, and Dodoro, torch another two first round draft picks this trade period, Essendon are still in the window.

:thumbsu:

That’s it Channel 7 commentators, talk up the Drug Cheats efforts in tonight’s final, they were brave, give Worsfold another year, and Dodoro, torch another two first round draft picks this trade period, Essendon are still in the window.

:thumbsu:
Love it. Keep 'em on the same path

Remove this Banner Ad

Back