Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

ok. i want in

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Congrats on the joining the worst run fantasy league in the known universe. Enjoy your one season ( closer to half a season actually) stay.

Congrats on the joining the worst run fantasy league in the known universe. Enjoy your one season ( closer to half a season actually) stay.
why is it so bad?

why is it so bad?

Every year the league's pushing s**t up hill to get the draft done.

It's why it has the largest turnover of all the league's on this board year to year. I'm talking from experience.

If you don't mind rushing to fill your team each year and attempting to knock your entire draft over in one or two nights it shouldn't bother you tho. ☺️

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wouldn't mind starting a new league with some weird rules and scoring etc. I'm down to only 2-3 leagues, maybe 4 but always keen to have a few on the go. Sure we could get enough interest to start one up

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
What weird are you thinking?
Not sure but just something for a bit of fun.
Eg: missed FG's/PATS are -30 points.
A Safety is worth 50 points.
Drafting 4 teams each and needing to use only players from those teams. Or drafting coaches and giving them points. Or team positions.
Maybe a lowest score wins league. With players who are benched copping a severe penalty instead of scoring 0.
Any other ideas? Could have every position as a superflex spot. There are a heap of weird rules we could use, I'm just interested in something different from the standard scoring leagues. Provided we can get interest from enough people before the season starts!

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
If anyone has any more spots available in any leagues I might be interested

Not sure but just something for a bit of fun.
Eg: missed FG's/PATS are -30 points.
A Safety is worth 50 points.
Drafting 4 teams each and needing to use only players from those teams. Or drafting coaches and giving them points. Or team positions.
Maybe a lowest score wins league. With players who are benched copping a severe penalty instead of scoring 0.
Any other ideas? Could have every position as a superflex spot. There are a heap of weird rules we could use, I'm just interested in something different from the standard scoring leagues. Provided we can get interest from enough people before the season starts!

majortinkle

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
majortinkle
Orasia Fantazio
Fancy seeing you boys here as I have a gander!
SBFFL Merican division?
Well lets face it, I'm a Saints fan and it's approaching September.....NFL will take my mind off those pesky finals until the real season starts with trade and draft period

Not sure what Orasia's excuse is - maybe wasn't confident last weekend? I was trying to nudge Orasia into moving that way, but as you see he didn't bite

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
majortinkle
Orasia Fantazio
Fancy seeing you boys here as I have a gander!
SBFFL Merican division?
I’m keen!

Well lets face it, I'm a Saints fan and it's approaching September.....NFL will take my mind off those pesky finals until the real season starts with trade and draft period

Not sure what Orasia's excuse is - maybe wasn't confident last weekend? I was trying to nudge Orasia into moving that way, but as you see he didn't bite

September as a Bombers man, I’m not usually too involved past the 1st week. I’ll be looking for distractions!

Stock standard ESPN 1 QB league (10 teams)

I am picking in the dreaded 4th spot with Barkley, McCaffrey and Kamara already gone - thoughts?

Don't want Zeke having been burnt by Bell in same league last year - seems to be between Hopkins and Johnson - slight leaning Hopkins?

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Stock standard ESPN 1 QB league (10 teams)

I am picking in the dreaded 4th spot with Barkley, McCaffrey and Kamara already gone - thoughts?

Don't want Zeke having been burnt by Bell in same league last year - seems to be between Hopkins and Johnson - slight leaning Hopkins?
I'd probably still take Zeke at 4 and try get Pollard in the 6th or 7th round if he doesn't show.

skittlebrew

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
If anyone needs a ring in for a yahoo league I wouldn't say no.

Only used to standard scoring but I imagine PPR not much different...

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I'm keen on a quick bit of fantasy advice, which I don't think I've ever done here. Which shows how torn I am!

Which of these would you keep:

- Corey Davis WR (Titans) for a 7th round pick
- Allen Robinson WR (Bears) for a 6th round pick

Davis probably represents better value, but after last season I have more faith in Trubisky as a QB than I do in Mariota.

I'm keen on a quick bit of fantasy advice, which I don't think I've ever done here. Which shows how torn I am!

Which of these would you keep:

- Corey Davis WR (Titans) for a 7th round pick
- Allen Robinson WR (Bears) for a 6th round pick

Davis probably represents better value, but after last season I have more faith in Trubisky as a QB than I do in Mariota.
As a Corey Davis owner myself, Robinson, and it's not even close.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Robinson as a 6th aint real great value but i reckon he's still more likely to ball out than Davis.
AR is one of those players whos done it before and is in a potentially great offense, where as Davis has had chances before and is in a mediocre offense that just drafted a WR early so i wouldn't count on him

Phoenix_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda
Looking for an NFL fantasy cash draft league, $50-$100 entry.
Any platforms, PPR, 0.5PPR, standard, whatever is going. Anything out there need 1 more member?

Back