Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 35 with De Gea, Barkley & Vardy to come. Took a risk with TAA as captain, yellow card & goal conceded f’ed that but anyone else I would have gone with as captain did pretty much nothing anyway. Digne & Bernard the only ones to do anything this week

There’s always next year right? Or the 3rd week wildcard.......

That's not a terrible score, need to look at what everyone's getting not just what everyone got last week, so don't get too down about it. Great punt trying TAA as captain and if it had come off you'd have been laughing.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Only 35 with De Gea, Barkley & Vardy to come. Took a risk with TAA as captain, yellow card & goal conceded f’ed that but anyone else I would have gone with as captain did pretty much nothing anyway. Digne & Bernard the only ones to do anything this week

There’s always next year right? Or the 3rd week wildcard.......
41 with Perez, Rashford and Christensen to go.

Literally as soon as Liverpool and City conceded everyone goes down in score heaps as they have at least one from each side.

41 with Perez, Rashford and Christensen to go.

Literally as soon as Liverpool and City conceded everyone goes down in score heaps as they have at least one from each side.

In some ways it's good only having one Pool defender, mitigates the pain if they keep a CS, but not hit as hard when they inevitably utensil up.

Jason Derulo

All Australian
Apr 8, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lundstram on field for Wood was a masterstroke, too bad the rest of my team did terribly, props to Moura though. Not sure what my transfer are but Wood is gone.

VSTone

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 17, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lundstram on field for Wood was a masterstroke, too bad the rest of my team did terribly, props to Moura though. Not sure what my transfer are but Wood is gone.
arrgh..I have Lundstrom sitting at bench 2 with Barkley's blob onfield...relying on Jota to deliver now.

What to do with Barkley? seems he isn't part of Lampards grand plan. Would you shop him for a -4 and to who? Already have Ceballos...

Despite my comment yesterday, starting to think a WC is worthwhile. Form and players starting to take shape and with so many price rises coming it seems worthwhile getting in ahead of the curve.

Despite my comment yesterday, starting to think a WC is worthwhile. Form and players starting to take shape and with so many price rises coming it seems worthwhile getting in ahead of the curve.

me too. Usually i like to wait until the first international break, but have 2 frees this week and want to make at least 3 changes :think::think:

VSTone

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 17, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ride the price rise wave was my pre-season thinking... I'm trying hard not to WC. Seems a common theme.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Contemplating WCing too.

Gylfi, Perez and Vardy have all bombed for me, disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ride the price rise wave was my pre-season thinking... I'm trying hard not to WC. Seems a common theme.
Lundstram getting a return and Perez being gash tipped the scale for me. Too many players that people will jump on that I'll be priced out of.

Furious with myself that I blinked and ditched Lundstram the night before the season started.

I wild carded after 2 rounds last year because I auto set my team then forgot to change..
It's not the worst strategy. It's why pre season tinkering is only so worthwhile. Once we have actual game data it makes it much easier to pick players.

I don't know how current this is but 4.5% using WC this week?

scope for plenty of price changes?

Pretty sure transfers on WCs don't impact price.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Knicks/Football Giants
The beauty of saving a transfer after week one is you can do a 'mini wildcard' and take only one hit. This is what I will be doing in order to bring Kane in for Wilson at the expense of VVD who I still think will be good option over the course of the season but with Robbo in my team not really viable considering Liverpools worries at keeper. I am still committed to going with at least 3 premo defenders, think people are throwing the baby out with the bathwater regarding that strategy after only two weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back