Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously you dont want to let a player go like Sane. I assume getting him to sign a new deal would be a high priority for Pep.

If it looks like he wont sign and is simply waiting to recover from injury before heading off to Bayern surely you guys are better off selling him now and not paying his wages for the season. Cant think of too many clubs who could turn down a transfer for a want away player injured for the next 12 months who by that stage will only have 12 months left on their contract.

We'll sell if he wants to leave (that's not a sure thing) and if the price is right.

And as much as they'd like to think otherwise, the right price isn't determined by Hoeness/Rummenige.

GXDp0PQ.jpg

We'll sell if he wants to leave (that's not a sure thing) and if the price is right.

And as much as they'd like to think otherwise, the right price isn't determined by Hoeness/Rummenige.

Bayern might not but Sane can have a big say in his value by hanging around for 12 months, recovering from injury and signing up for Bayern on a free in Jan 2021. It all depends just how much he wants to go back home of course, if he is set on it Bayern are in a great position negotiating wise. Take him for free in Jan 21 if a deal cant be done in next summers window.

If Sane wants to leave, and if he only wants to go to Bayern I'm sure we'll do our best to make a deal. We've long had a policy that if a player doesn't want to play for you then we won't make it difficult for them to leave.

But they need to stop talking to Bild and put in a bid if they want him.

I'm sure they don't want to wait two years to get him, I'm sure Sane doesn't want to stay on his current contract for the next two years. Who knows what the situation will be in two years time.

FWIW the talk before the injury was that Sane had decided to stay. We've only heard from the German press since then, but I'm pretty sure we'll be doing our best to get him to sign an extension this season.

Shame for Cout. Left us for his dream move to Barca only to end up shunted out to Germany 12 months later.

Shame? He’s played for 4 of the biggest football clubs in the world and he’s getting paid more money in a quarter of a year what any of us will ever sniff over a lifetime.

My heart doesn’t exactly bleed for the guy.

Shame? He’s played for 4 of the biggest football clubs in the world and he’s getting paid more money in a quarter of a year what any of us will ever sniff over a lifetime.

My heart doesn’t exactly bleed for the guy.

Good point. I feel even less sympathy for Neymar. Joined PSG for the 600k weekly wages on offer. Now he doesn't want to hang around any longer because Ligue 1 is crap and PSG just cannot get anywhere near the CL. Now throwing the toys out of the pram because PSG wont sell him at a knock down rate. All this while still getting paid 600k / week. Epitomises all that is wrong with modern footballers.

Good point. I feel even less sympathy for Neymar. Joined PSG for the 600k weekly wages on offer. Now he doesn't want to hang around any longer because Ligue 1 is crap and PSG just cannot get anywhere near the CL. Now throwing the toys out of the pram because PSG wont sell him at a knock down rate. All this while still getting paid 600k / week. Epitomises all that is wrong with modern footballers.

Yea, no sympathy whatsoever for any millionaire sports person. They’re getting paid money for doing something that any of us would love to play for free.

Loan to buy for Lo Celso, because Levy of course....

How'd I miss this. It wasn't actually.
Betis structured it this way to lower the sell on fee they give Paris Saint Germain.

Essentially given we are likely to take up the option, which with UCL qualification becomes an obligation to buy, the 16m euro loan is actually lowering the eventual purchase price and thus the sell on fee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea, no sympathy whatsoever for any millionaire sports person. They’re getting paid money for doing something that any of us would love to play for free.

I would not love doing everything required of them for free.

How'd I miss this. It wasn't actually.
Betis structured it this way to lower the sell on fee they give Paris Saint Germain.

Essentially given we are likely to take up the option, which with UCL qualification becomes an obligation to buy, the 16m euro loan is actually lowering the eventual purchase price and thus the sell on fee.
Do that enough and clubs just won't deal with you. Pretty snide imo.

these south americans need to stop worshipping barca/madrid and just go somewhere where they can become true legends

I'd rather move to play in a country where I speak the same or a similar language & where the weather is more like that of my own country, than a hostile, inhospitable, frozen tundra in Northern Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back