Traded #30: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 🚨 traded to the Pear, thanks for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

Impressive first game and I really liked the fact he was under Hurls wing getting directed systematically.

Should of debuted a long time ago in a perfect world but yeah, McNiece, structures, matchups n stuff!

Really solid debut, and only looked vulnerable late in 1v1 wrestles which is to be expected for a young KPD.

Otherwise his disposal, positioning and ability to mop up at ground level was promising.

Hopefully Justin Crow's replacement isnt afraid to put some kg's on his frame in the offseason.

Impressive first game and I really liked the fact he was under Hurls wing getting directed systematically.

Should of debuted a long time ago in a perfect world but yeah, McNiece, structures, matchups n stuff!
Um, one's 195 cm, the other's 177. He debuted at the right time, he had a slow start to the year but has built a solid formline over the past 2 months.

:rolleyes:

thanks for coming Ben

A poor mans Baguley, that's saying something

I can take Eths miserable high road stuff because he is naturally condescending to a lot of casuals around here who are just sometimes trying to learn something or have an opinion vs his die-hard love for the club and vast knowledge of all things Essendon.

But you sir are a hypocrite... ✌

:rolleyes:

I can take Eths miserable high road stuff because he is naturally condescending to a lot of casuals around here who are just sometimes trying to learn something or have an opinion vs his die-hard love for the club and vast knowledge of all things Essendon.

But you sir are a hypocrite... ✌

how so?

and why is this in BZT's thread?

This is a really nice video actually. Thought it'd be your standard puff piece but he's actually pretty humble and genuine, not saying lines or anything. His mum was over the moon haha.

This is a really nice video actually. Thought it'd be your standard puff piece but he's actually pretty humble and genuine, not saying lines or anything. His mum was over the moon haha.

Agree, he seems really level headed. Can see the care between players, fam and club as a whole come through in this. Love it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the leading questions in these vids
How proud are you of your son?
Could you have asked for a better way to start your AFL career?
Did it help having Michael Hurley next to you?
Lolz

Last edited:
I love the leading questions in these vids
How proud of you of your son?
Could you have asked for a better way to start your AFL career?
Did it help having Michael Hurley next to you?
Lolz
Yeah they all have that. Even the injury update videos have leading questions lol

Really hope we pull the trigger on this kid and play him at FB round 1. He's gonna make mistakes but we need to be ready for life without Hooker/Hurley and it looks like he'll be able to take up the mantle if we develop him properly.

Really hope we pull the trigger on this kid and play him at FB round 1. He's gonna make mistakes but we need to be ready for life without Hooker/Hurley and it looks like he'll be able to take up the mantle if we develop him properly.
Agree.
Zerk on the talls with hooker up forward

Looking forward to seeing what BZT can do in 2020. Will obviously start in the VFL but with the added size, more experience under his wing he should be looking to push for more game senior games sooner rather than later.

Two exceptionally good KPD ahead of him, can they all co - exist in the AFL line up with Francis & Gleeson in the 22 as well or is he waiting for injury to garner an opportunity?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back