Politics Alan Jones and the Send-a-Sock campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

PC gone mad. Tell a leader to stop talking complete rubbish and it's suddenly "You can't talk to people with vaginas in that way!!"
Rubbish in your eyes, but we already know you're a born troll, misogynist and climate change denier.

His vociferous way of telling her to shut up is the problem, you can easily say it nicely, but he decided to be a dick. Pretty much like yourself.

Rubbish in your eyes, but we already know you're a born troll, misogynist and climate change denier.

His vociferous way of telling her to shut up is the problem, you can easily say it nicely, but he decided to be a dick. Pretty much like yourself.
You could argue that I'm a troll and misogynist. But I am absolutely not a climate change denier. Not in the slightest. I just didn't agree with her anti-Australia virtue signaling.

The facts suggest that Australia is more progressive than NZ. More refugee intake per capita, better trends against co2 production etc. She is a dishonest worm, who had to sell her soul to the devil to gain power. Leftist cream their pants over a woman who says what they want to hear (while her actions ensure that the opposite occurs).

While the centre-right search for substance in their politicians, the left care only about identity. "A woman / minority gave an opinion!? Let us get down on our knees and worship their wisdom!"

I hate Alan Jones, but there was nothing offensive about his comment. Just SJWs deliberately misinterpreting a common saying in order to score points.

• Admin
You could argue that I'm a troll and misogynist. But I am absolutely not a climate change denier. Not in the slightest. I just didn't agree with her anti-Australia virtue signaling.

The facts suggest that Australia is more progressive than NZ. More refugee intake per capita, better trends against co2 production etc. She is a dishonest worm, who had to sell her soul to the devil to gain power. Leftist cream their pants over a woman who says what they want to hear (while her actions ensure that the opposite occurs).

While the centre-right search for substance in their politicians, the left care only about identity. "A woman / minority gave an opinion!? Let us get down on our knees and worship their wisdom!"

I hate Alan Jones, but there was nothing offensive about his comment. Just SJWs deliberately misinterpreting a common saying in order to score points.
She was put into the job when nobody else wanted it FFS.

“Shove a sock down her throat” isn’t a common saying. Except maybe in the rapey Proud Boy circles you like to pretend you’re allowed to travel in.

She was put into the job when nobody else wanted it FFS.

“Shove a sock down her throat” isn’t a common saying. Except maybe in the rapey Proud Boy circles you like to pretend you’re allowed to travel in.
Storm in a teacup chief. Threatening violence of any kind against a woman is not cool... I agree with this. But people speaking on air for hours upon hours every week are prone to make gafes. Any reasonable person could conclude that he was referencing the common "put a sock in it" phrase, rather than suggesting forced asphyxiation or any such horrific conduct.

There are bigger issues to focus on.

Storm in a teacup chief. Threatening violence of any kind against a woman is not cool... I agree with this. But people speaking on air for hours upon hours every week are prone to make gafes. Any reasonable person could conclude that he was referencing the common "put a sock in it" phrase, rather than suggesting forced asphyxiation or any such horrific conduct.

There are bigger issues to focus on.
So I am trying to find his immediate apology once he realized his mistake.

What is it with these powerful NZ women and their Buck Teeth. First Gail Kelly had a big head full of fangs and now there PM. Are they not paid enough to fix there bloody teeth. Certainly Kelly was.(Her timing to leave WPAC was impeccable.) Jones is past his use by date...surely?

What is it with these powerful NZ women and their Buck Teeth. First Gail Kelly had a big head full of fangs and now there PM. Are they not paid enough to fix there bloody teeth. Certainly Kelly was.(Her timing to leave WPAC was impeccable.) Jones is past his use by date...surely?
They do seem to have an English approach to orthodontics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupid idea. Waste of socks. Sounds like a company cashing in Alan Jones hate.

Some acne riddled kid in the mail room will have to make a few trips to the skip outside the building to dispose of mailed in socks.

Costello will suffer no ill effect.

Jones will certainly not GAF.

The process will invoke an environmental toll, however!

Stupid idea. Waste of socks. Sounds like a company cashing in Alan Jones hate.
I have some old ones with holes that I’ll be sending. Just took them off after some vigorous physical activity.*

* As if I ever exercise!

I have some old ones with holes that I’ll be sending. Just took them off after some vigorous physical activity.*

* As if I ever exercise!
That isn’t an environmentally sound decision.

Some acne riddled kid in the mail room will have to make a few trips to the skip outside the building to dispose of mailed in socks.

Costello will suffer no ill effect.

Jones will certainly not GAF.

The process will invoke an environmental toll, however!

Correct.

Nothing wrong with a toothsome grin, hey Scotty?

240px-Scott_Morrison.jpg

Ruddy?

r544287_3180133.jpg

Waddaya reckon, Jules?

Julia-Gillard_460_1665124c.jpg

Say it aint so, Tone!

tONY-ABBOTT.jpg

Err, yep it’s offensive- you can overdo the outrage thing.

Last edited:
Laughter is good for your health, not exercising and irresponsible pollution isn’t.
How is it irresponsible pollution to use the mail service?

Unless you’re a fringe greenie who thinks we should all sit in a field eating grass or else be considered environmental terrorists?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back