Random Discussion Thread 142- Into The Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I mostly just hang out in the Survivor thread these days
Yeah bigfootys better for survivor than footy, and better for survivor than most survivor sites.

I should try and discuss footy on survivor sites I guess.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I binged season one on my own so now I get to re-watch that with the wife before getting into season two.

Just as soon as we finish watching Breaking Bad again. Almost done...
It's worth the wait, I was a bit worried it wasn't going to be as good as the first season but it's still just as good.

Ah man, the RTB train was just getting fun too.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Were you just there for the parking?
Which group do you fall into since you were also shopping there? :think:

Nowhere else to go for lunch when you work in that part of West Perth (aka, the worst part). I'm effectively being held hostage. Run, Jack! Use your superior earning power and shop in Claremont!

Nowhere else to go for lunch when you work in that part of West Perth (aka, the worst part). I'm effectively being held hostage. Run, Jack! Use your superior earning power and shop in Claremont!

City's only a little bit further up, there's a few places around King's Square. V Burger is always good IMO.

There used to be that food court up in West Perth, but haven't been there in years and I hear some of the places there have now closed?

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
City's only a little bit further up, there's a few places around King's Square. V Burger is always good IMO.

There used to be that food court up in West Perth, but haven't been there in years and I hear some of the places there have now closed?

Going to the city requires a bus or a 15 minute walk +/- time spent waiting at lights. There used to be a fantastic little Italian cafe just off Wellington St but that's closed and been replaced by nothing. Getting to the part of West Perth that's actually good requires an uphill walk, that's asking too much of me.

Mm I went to V Burger the other day for the first time. Was pretty damn good tbh.

beatlesmith

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Roberts Rd
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Cavs, West Perth
Had a good chat with David Grace QC this evening at his seminar about criminal responsibility for on-field actions.
Spoke to him about the Hedland/Selwood tribunal and the Masten tribunal. Forgot to ask him about the Schofield tribunal, the greatest tribunal of all.
The new facilities are so slick. The four premiership cups on pedestals as you enter the front door next to an empty pedestal is a nice tough.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Had a good chat with David Grace QC this evening at his seminar about criminal responsibility for on-field actions.
Spoke to him about the Hedland/Selwood tribunal and the Masten tribunal. Forgot to ask him about the Schofield tribunal, the greatest tribunal of all.
The new facilities are so slick. The four premiership cups on pedestals as you enter the front door next to an empty pedestal is a nice tough.
Must've borrowed that idea from Freo. Amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back