Review Dees v Sydney: the Good, Bad and Cosmically Indifferent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Commiserations on the loss.

Here are the midfield frequency stats from the game. If you havern't seen a previous post, this is an overall summary of how often your players were lining up as one of the 5 mids at bounces.

Overall Summary - 23 Bounces

Brayshaw 22 (2w)
Oliver 18
Stretch 15 wing
Dunkley 14 (11w, 3i)
Viney 14
JKH 12 wing
Harmes 11
Lewis 4 wing
Petracca 3
Hore 2 wing

Rucks:
Gawn 21
Petracca 2

Centre Clearances (as per Champion Data/AFL.com.au)
Oliver 4
Harmes 2
Viney 2
Brayshaw 1

1st Half - 12

Brayshaw 11 (2w)
Oliver 10
Harmes 10
Stretch 6 wing
Dunkley 6 wing
JKH 5 wing
Lewis 3 wing
Petracca 2
Hore 2 wing

Gawn 12

2nd Half - 11

Brayshaw 11
Stretch 9 wing
Viney 9
Oliver 8
Dunkley 8 (5w, 3i)
JKH 7 wing
Harmes 1
Lewis 1 wing
Petracca 1

Gawn 9
Petracca 2

Notes:
- Dunkley's debut starts in the AFL as an inside mid
- Stretch had 14 of his 15 starts in Q1 & 4
- Harmes didn't have a start in the last
Hey Billy Bob65, thank you, appreciate you doing this, is quite interesting, maybe you should send it to Goodwin and his assistant coaches?

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone reading the musical discussion part of this thread would conclude that the average age of a Melbourne supporter is 87 years old....
Or just prefers people who actually play instruments rather than dickheads making loops in their basement from an app... It ain’t me though. I love Triple J. I love how everything sounds the same.

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Or just prefers people who actually play instruments rather than dickheads making loops in their basement from an app... It ain’t me though. I love Triple J. I love how everything sounds the same.
Well, you are quoting somebody who works as a professional musician and teaches instrumental music - so no need to concern yourself there. :)

Just got a bit of a laugh when Neil Young and co came up because that's about how long it's been since MFC was a relevant force.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Well, you are quoting somebody who works as a professional musician and teaches instrumental music - so no need to concern yourself there. :)

Just got a bit of a laugh when Neil Young and co came up because that's about how long it's been since MFC was a relevant force.
Wait ... you're not Zoidberg?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back