Banter Brisbane Lions, home of the most ineffective small forward to kick 5 goals in a game - Chris 'Salty' Scott, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Lions or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

Image result for lion vs tiger

Ceehook

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Minnow club that had to merge with Fitzroy to survive Roylion lel, but I'm not complaining given we've won the last 12 games in a row against them. :D
respect to Brisbane Lions in the current form
after the sacking of Voss to get Paul Roos
the getting of Fevola and general mismanagement
the club nose dived hugely, most of their good players wanted out
they have dusted them selves off and showed some real spunk despite winning only 5 games last year were widely touted to show big improvement this year
this year might have been aided by a softer draw but the facts are they are on top
some people think they have based themselves on our game plan
to their credit what ever game plan they are trying they are executing it really well

rmcq

????????????
Sep 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
they have dusted them selves off and showed some real spunk despite winning only 5 games last year were widely touted to show big improvement this year
this year might have been aided by a softer draw but the facts are they are on top
to their credit what ever game plan they are trying they are executing it really well
Top banter that. Should produce plenty of angst in the Lions supporters.

Jono_Hain97

All Australian
Dec 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I like Brisbane. They are a good team. But they lack outside midfielders with skill and elite decision making prowess. I suggest that they go after Elliot Yeo from West Coast. He is a very talented player. They also need someone who can provide some run and carry coming out of defence. I think they should target Pearce Hanley from Gold Coast. He is quite a promising footballer

Yeah, I'm struggling with the bantering here. First time in a LONG time I haven't had to offer a Lions mate a multiple goal head-start on our six-pack bet.

Yeah, they might well get within 60pts.

You DID mean multiple digit goals, didn't you?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No_Spoke

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

I smell a Dank.

Last edited:
hey BRAB
bears r s**t

Hey friend.

Richmond are a fantastic team with fantastic fans. Best of luck for the rest of the season. Always happy to see you guys going well. Hopefully we can match it with the best club in the comp on the weekend. Thanks for taking the time to tag me onto your board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back