Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Ted gets Kane on reach and well pretty much everything that counts in boxing.

Maybe Kane didn’t mean that “ring”
The look on Jeff Fenech's face when Norman Gunston asked him if he'd ever been punched in the ring.

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

lol that anyone both reads and gets offended by anything Graham Cornes says

To save you all the effort of reading his articles, something something *1990* something something *port power* something something *deliberately misleading statement about financials*
It'd be sweet to celebrate the 85th anniversary of Glenelg's last grand final win over Port, by humiliating them again in the premiership decider - and then Gra Gra writing an article, imploring the SANFL to change the rules to curb Port's dominance.

Unfortunately this is what I’ve also heard.

That the team prepared for a North Melbourne that was the polar opposite of the studied gamefilm and scouting dossiers, and that the coaches were powerless to resist it given the era of limited runners.

Now, I’d like to find it hard to believe that our coaches and players could be that whamboozled by ‘IT TURNS OUT THEIR TALL PLAYERS ARE ACTUALLY QUITE A BIT BETTER THAN OURS!’ — Hinkley is coaching at the top of his game after all — but yeah. Here we are.
No, you don't understand - it's clearly the players who are slow to adapt to Ken's foolproof game plan, which will eventually work wondrously after several more years of practice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MrPlow

Club Legend
Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All the cornes can get f*****

Club greats my ass. They are the most selfish breed of cattle I know by putting self-interest way ahead of the jumper

Amazing how Kane can talk with his mouth full of Ken’s d***

(Excuse the profanity, I’m a few deep and this just tipped me over)

Last edited:
His little rant there was sanctimonious and masturbatory to the point that I felt physically repulsed. What an absolute campaigner.

It was the most offensively wrong take on Port Adelaide in the past 20 years and there have been some doozies.

MrPlow

Club Legend
Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All the cornes can get f*****

Club greats my ass. They are the most selfish bred of cattle I know by putting self-interest way ahead of the jumper

Amazing how Kane can talk with his mouth full of Ken’s d***

(Excuse the profanity, I’m a few deep and this just tipped me over)

By “this” I mean this

Attachments

• C8E29C12-6B95-40D2-B324-9D3D49341E47.jpeg
    C8E29C12-6B95-40D2-B324-9D3D49341E47.jpeg
    756.6 KB · Views: 72

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
He has and it's telling. No argument from me.
We can get better coz we're better than what we are... yeah right
Heard this in '17. Turn me over Ken i'm all done, put a fork in me.

StrappingTape

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rucci's written one of the worst attention seeking articles I've written in a while, apparently it's the Port crowds dropping off is why we have financial troubles because wait for it. This is so untrue it's offensive someone thought they could put this as a fact in an article:

""Adelaide Oval offers both the Port Adelaide and Adelaide football clubs a stadium deal that ranks as one of the best in the AFL."

Rucci is a ******* idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back