Society/Culture Social justice warriors.......come out to plaaaaaaaaaay

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
I find it interesting that the backlash came from anger at her shaming a black person for eating, rather than her randomly and maliciously deciding to expose someone for a minor indiscretion that may cost them their job. Does not seem like a very compassionate or kind thing to do to someone regardless of their skin colour, and so I don't know why it's only skin colour that people are focusing on.
I'm sure this has happened once before, at an airport perhaps?

There's toxic people all round, I can't tell you how many times I've had to deal with customers who "know the owner" and would "write an email" and get me fired over some perceived slight etc.

I'd find it pretty hard to fire myself.

fleabitten

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Because shes Arab and a woman?

Im a white man and I identify as such. Should I be goosestepping instead?

She refers to herself as a "minority writer" multiple times as well as a "writer of color". She's written for Huffington Post. Did you read or just went for the quickest snarky answer you could think of?

fleabitten

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Yeah it’s your identity politics.

Sure, okay. No evidence at all that this Huffington Post writer that identifies as a minority writer of color is of the left.

I don't even care about this story or argument, I was just interested to know who the person was and saw the thing I linked. I think it answered Malifice's question. But whatever.

Nov 24, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Sure, okay. No evidence at all that this Huffington Post writer that identifies as a minority writer of color is of the left.

I don't even care about this story or argument, I was just interested to know who the person was and saw the thing I linked. I think it answered Malifice's question. But whatever.

Pretty safe bet, I'd have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think you’ll find the term “climate change” was coined by the “right”. It was created to make it seem like warming was part of a normal change in the climate.

George w Bush administration ordered all gov agencies to use the term climate change. The commercial media fell into line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back