Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Please just dont win this game... no one cares.. i dont want Ports to be given a shot at trying to make finals... lets just lose this and be done with it.

Please just dont win this game... no one cares.. i dont want Ports to be given a shot at trying to make finals... lets just lose this and be done with it.
Think it’s pretty safe even if we win. I think we’d have to win by 5 goals or more, then Port not win by more than that 5 goals. And Hawthorn lose.

We struggle to kick 5 goals total, let alone win by that margin.

Think it’s pretty safe even if we win. I think we’d have to win by 5 goals or more, then Port not win by more than that 5 goals. And Hawthorn lose.

Lets win by a point, finish above Hawthorn then its also unlikely Port bridge the gap on Dogs.. Or hopefully Hale has a strike rate of 100% and keeps the new coach bonanza going..

Out: Jacobs, Murphy, Otten, Douglas, Lynch, Kelly (inj/s**t)
In: Keath, Galluci, Atkins, Himmelburg, McAdam, Poholke

Brown Hartigan Keath
Laird Talia Milera
Smith Crouch Seedsman
ROB Crouch Sloane
McAdam Walker Galluci
Betts Fogarty Himmelburg
Poholke Atkins Mackay Jones

It would be peak Crows to realise we need to kick a big score this week and go for broke, play our best footy for the year and finish just above Port for no real gain!

Actually, nah, this group lost its soul 18 months ago...could be a 50 point drubbing once we quit around half time

It would be peak Crows to realise we need to kick a big score this week and go for broke, play our best footy for the year and finish just above Port for no real gain!

Actually, nah, this group lost its soul 18 months ago...could be a 50 point drubbing once we quit around half time
Please. Game plan will once again be slow short kicks side to side in the back 50 before kicking long down the line to an out number, turning over and not bothering to chase as opposition runs the ball forward and through for a goal.

Aaaaand its time for coaches votes bingo again.

Which oppo midfielder will dine out on our lazy, unaccountable midfield this week and collect maximum votes? Choices:

1. Macrae
2. Bont
3. Dunkley

I've reached the point where I'm actively hoping we lose because each loss gets us closer to the crisis needed to get real change.

Which oppo midfielder will dine out on our lazy, unaccountable midfield this week and collect maximum votes? Choices:

1. Macrae
2. Bont
3. Dunkley
All of them. 130 possessions between them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL site suggesting we drop ROB this week ??

Granted Sauce probably shaded him on Saturday (both were ordinary), but with yhe Dogs playing mobile talls theres no point.

That and the whole "plan for the futute" thing.
Rowey was saying the same thing on 5AA. 'Sauce is clearly the better ruckman he has to stay in, he was much better against Grundy'

SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS BUT ...

CAN HARTIGAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST * OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SEASON IS SHOT AND WE WON'T MAKE THE FINALS! HARTIGAN PLEASE JUST * OFF!!!!!!!! * OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! * OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or none of these?

The introduction of the new rules led to every team in the comp getting significantly better of the defensive side of their game, even GC's defense would equal the top 2 of 2017. As a result, there is no getting thru like we did in 2017, especially, ESPECIALLY, from our defensive setup, so it doesn't matter how fit they are or how much will they have, they aint replicating 2017.

We needed to change our defensive setup, make it more defensive, with extra numbers back, wait for a botched attacking foray and then be off to the races from defense - basically do what every team is doing to us. Instead, heads are buried in sand.

1. Macrae
2. Bont
3. Dunkley
Macrae I hope because he's handball happy and has the least hurt factor.

We'll need to win by around 25pts, with Port winning by no more than around 9pts more than whatever we win by above that.

Give or take.

Out: Jacobs, Murphy, Otten, Douglas, Lynch, Kelly (inj/s**t)
In: Keath, Galluci, Atkins, Himmelburg, McAdam, Poholke

Brown Hartigan Keath
Laird Talia Milera
Smith Crouch Seedsman
ROB Crouch Sloane
McAdam Walker Galluci
Betts Fogarty Himmelburg
Poholke Atkins Mackay Jones
There is less than zero chance McAdam comes in short of a virus sweeping through the playing list....

SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS BUT ...

CAN HARTIGAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST fu** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SEASON IS SHOT AND WE WON'T MAKE THE FINALS! HARTIGAN PLEASE JUST fu** OFF!!!!!!!! fu** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! fu** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will be Harto’s replacement?
We haven’t actually got many big sized defender who is quick.

There is less than zero chance McAdam comes in short of a virus sweeping through the playing list....

Really? There was a virus? Because after the season we've had, the best thing that could happen to this club is a virus sweeping through the playing list. ******* awesome! GO CROWS!!!!!

Was dangerous last week in limited opportunities, but his main aim is to get through SANFL finals and hit pre season flat out.

Who will be Harto’s replacement?
We haven’t actually got many big sized defender who is quick.

That's the problem. This ******* first-class spud of the highest order being able to carve an AFL career for himself by virtue of the fact that we don't have other options. Well, I don't give a s**t. * off Hartigan, I'd rather play a midget with better skills and a more developed football brain than a spud like you. Seriously, just * off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back