Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting Papley would be counterproductive for Hosie.

I'm not stating Hosie wouldn't get a game, but it definitely makes it harder for him.
I think there would be a spot. Papley takes Turner’s role as the small, and Hosie can play primarily forward as blokes like Zurhaar and TT continue to play more midfield time.

This Hosie stuff is starting to get OTT.

I'm not stating he can't play, but the notion that he is already cemented in the future side is ridiculous.

I'm not stating he can't play, but the notion that he is already cemented in the future side is ridiculous.
I’m basing it off the fact that a few well connected posters seem to believe the club is pretty excited about Hosie and as a result, we have the flexibility to now trade Wood. Now he might turn out to be a complete bust for sure, but his VFL form has been pretty good and he’s already been re-contracted for next year.

It's not starting to, the overhype train has already arrived.

We might as well start shipping off some seniors in anticipation of the kid we take with a top 10 pick this year too if we're blowing our proverbials this quickly.

I’m basing it off the fact that a few well connected posters seem to believe the club is pretty excited about Hosie and as a result, we have the flexibility to now trade Wood. Now he might turn out to be a complete bust for sure, but his VFL form has been pretty good and he’s already been re-contracted for next year.

Okay, then that means he's on the list, not cemented in the senior team.

It's not starting to, the overhype train has already arrived.

We might as well start shipping off some seniors in anticipation of the kid we take with a top 10 pick this year too if we're blowing our proverbials this quickly.

You know how this plays out mate. They jump off as quick as they jump on.

Can you remind me how things turned out for Biggie?

Remembered as one of greatest artists of his time, with a defining album and a few of the greatest singles ever in the genre?

Though I prefer the original Pete Rock version of Juicy to the ocver-produced Puffy mix.

Its Ayden Kennedy Syndrome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Mason thrive in a different environment.

If he is on the trade table, then I hope the club are getting value in return, because he's a very damaging player when he is on song.

Sydney have had a boner over Mase for years.

Let them throw in the second rounder.

Papley is getting overrated a bit here.

Few people are going to be embarrassed when they realise Papley is a poor man's Lindsay Thomas.

How anyone could want to trade Wood and keep Macmillan is beyond me.

If they played the same positions I agree!

Wood would be twice as good as Macmillan if he was allowed to float around on his own and avoid contact like Jamie.

Chuck in the occasional point, shank, sidestep contests and turnover.

I can't believe we are going to trade him without seeing him on a wing or at half back.

Pathetic North. No wonder we have been s**t for 20 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back