Society/Culture Social justice warriors.......come out to plaaaaaaaaaay

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Shouldn't it be just about the truth? Do I have to categorise everything someone states based upon their percieved "team" in this political duality horse s**t?

The Chief doesn't know it, as he has unwittingly exhibited the same sort of inflexible thinking that Morgan is actually ranting about.

Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
Shouldn't it be just about the truth? Do I have to categorise everything someone states based upon their percieved "team" in this political duality horse s**t?

The Chief doesn't know it, as he has unwittingly exhibited the same sort of inflexible thinking that Morgan is actually ranting about.
I was taking the piss
Sorry

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I was taking the piss
Sorry

All good, but it really is a serious matter. We need a viable and functioning "left" representation. Even a conservative would admit that this is a good thing for politics and the people.

When one party slips, so does the other. The laws of repulsion and attraction are at play here.

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've been watching "American Crime Story" about Gianni's Versace's murder and it just occurred to me Andrew Cunanan is representative of the political left at the moment. Creepy and completely ****ed in the head. That's who we have dictating our discourse and getting everyone sacked from their jobs and being treated like a social pariah. ****ed-in-the-head *s. Same poeple who moderate SRP.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Just efficient.

Yes.

Fast food thinking.

I find your views and posts generally reasonable, but I’ll point out that you’ve spent the majority of your recent posts ITT flinging s**t at one side of politics - the left - thereby buying into and exemplifying that very categorisation and political duality!

Lyttelton Ranger

Squadron Leader
Mar 10, 2008
The Lord's Pyjamas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
I've been watching "American Crime Story" about Gianni's Versace's murder and it just occurred to me Andrew Cunanan is representative of the political left at the moment. Creepy and completely f’ed in the head. That's who we have dictating our discourse and getting everyone sacked from their jobs and being treated like a social pariah. f’ed-in-the-head ******s. Same poeple who moderate SRP.

Yes.

Fast food thinking.

View attachment 731592
It's Piers Moron. Who the hell listens to him? Whatever he might have to say has probably been discussed with more rigour and intelligence in my local coffee shop.

The idea that everyone should watch every random video published by every RWNJ or forfeit their right to an opinion is utterly ridiculous, as are the people who spout it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back