Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great race the Juddmonte. Nice to see Japan stringing a nice picket fence after fanging my derby ante post wager. Warms the cockles.

surely too fat too slow a moral today iluvparis dropping back from saturday grade to thursday.

market says main threat is the biggest pretender in WA maidens at the moment with Pike on.

Was going to label bet of the year but will downgrade to bet of the quarter given field size #couldfindtrouble

Two early plays for me. I thought the Statesman was enormous last start at the Valley so I took the $6 hoping he gets an easier time this week. Also like Mandela to place up in Sydney, blinkers go on and has plenty of talent, $3.20 was available so I'm happy to find out.

Supernova fave over GAULOIS first up over 1600 seems complete and utter madness to me. I thought the Godolphin horse would be close to odds on against these bunch of stayers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best Of Days will run very well in the G1 on Sat.

Yeah nah - nice handicap win in the spring but there is a reason he started double figures (or close too) twice against moderate WFA opposition come the Autumn.

Can't possibly beat home Le Romain at the weights on the Cantala run.

But how is VE not fave in the G1? I thought it would open close to a 6/4 shot. I am the biggest fan of Avi around and he basically funded my entire Autumn carnival this year but 2/1 at 1400m first up looks poison for him. VE should be clear fave.
I didn't think you were a fan of hers?

Yeah I dunno, maybe man. I really don't have an opinion on the race. I'd be happy to miss her here even if she brains them and then just take the shorts in future starts.

I didn't think you were a fan of hers?

Yeah I dunno, maybe man. I really don't have an opinion on the race. I'd be happy to miss her here even if she brains them and then just take the shorts in future starts.

I wouldn't back her in a Cox Plate or a Cup but gee this is a pathetic WFA field over 1400 and she looks best suited of the fresh middle distance horses. At $4 she is eminently backable.

Third fave is the Clapper who could be over the hill by now and then it's rightly double figures the rest. I'd have actually rather the French horse in here than over 1200m.

It’s a race where most horses are not at their optimal trip so targeting the best horse with the best turn of foot - VE - is probably the way to go

Clapper gets his blinkers back on which I think will make a big difference but at 9 years old you just don’t know what you’re going to get

Back