Seedsman_

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United
How dare you disrespect Paddy Kisnorbo like that :p

I think it'll be a warm reception. Fell out with the manager, that's fine it happens. Never disrespected the club or the fans.
He certainly was a terrific player for us until he ruptured his Achilles on that awful night against Millwall.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
As an Australian-Mauritian myself, I loved that Paddy played for Leeds :)

I support Leeds and Melbourne City, he has an extra special place in my heart.

Loved singing 'You'll never beat Kisnorbo' in the Yarraside/Melbournians end.

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Poor loss for us, ref didn't do us any favours though.
I heard something but then it was Hull and now one really gives a s**t but then a minor miracle of Bradley Dack not off side inspire me to wake up.... And see some controversy over the goal?

Seedsman_

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United
Hard fought win by Leeds against a tricky opponent against Brentford.

Huddersfield lost again, back to back relegation could be on the cards.

Also lol @ Stoke.
It was a potential banana skin that was handled very well. I think Bielsa did well in bringing both Costa and Nketiah with enough time to settle into the game. Costa’s pace, trickery and end product as well as Nketiah’s natural forward ability will be a big asset this season.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Not sure what’s going on with Stoke. They look like they have a pretty decent Championship level squad but they are playing s**t. Hopefully continues on the weekend.

I heard something but then it was Hull and now one really gives a s**t but then a minor miracle of Bradley Dack not off side inspire me to wake up.... And see some controversy over the goal?
In English?

Bobby P

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
WHU Dallas Swansea Raiders Brumbies
SWONZ!!!! Doing alright so far. Borja redemption and if we can keep Ayew things are looking up.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure what’s going on with Stoke. They look like they have a pretty decent Championship level squad but they are playing s**t. Hopefully continues on the weekend.
That's the guilt weighing heavily down on their shoulders for taking Nathan Jones half way through a season.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Didn’t get to see the game but happy to be on top of the league!
Yes, Leeds are a good side but a bit prone to choking? They had some poor result which they should really have taken all three points.

Last edited:

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
SWONZ!!!! Doing alright so far. Borja redemption and if we can keep Ayew things are looking up.
Look like they have a great bouncebackability!!!

But it is a tough league to get out of maybe Swansea after consolidating their position last season can mount a decent challenge and return to the Prem this year.

Last edited:

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
In English?
Well done for guessing the correct language... William's goal was good but some Hull fans believed there was a foul on the keeper as the ball came into the box. Skysports news picked this up later.

The penalty was clear cut and both goals need a new coat of paint... Please don't be a bell end!!!

Well done for guessing the correct language... William's goal was good but some Hull fans believed there was a foul on the keeper as the ball came into the box. Skysports news picked this up later.

The penalty was clear cut and both goals need a new coat of paint... Please don't be a bell end!!!

I'm not, your first post was genuinely illegible.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Derby Country are the Queens of Choking in the championship in the past decade..
I don't think they have the squad to mount a challenge this time either, losing to Bristol City proves they don't have the capacity to match some decent sides, scrapping a win against Huddersfield who are a joke very poor is a highlight. WBA will give them a work out just can't see them being anything other than mid table.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm not, your first post was genuinely illegible.
I don't understand what you're saying... ? I am just making a point about the game... If I post the highlights would you be able to see them as I feel you only get some of the story... ?

Being fair it was a great game.

I don't understand what you're saying... ? I am just making a point about the game... If I post the highlights would you be able to see them as I feel you only get some of the story... ?

Being fair it was a great game.

Your post made no coherent sense.

I watched the full 90 minutes.

Back