Team changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with that. Bewley and Banfield have played their way in. Carter should never have been dropped and Nyhuis was harshly treated by Ross.

No comment re Jones.

Happy with that. Bewley and Banfield have played their way in. Carter should never have been dropped and Nyhuis was harshly treated by Ross.

No comment re Jones.
Bewleys WAFL write up in the West was kicked poorly and randomly all game. I'm over it.
Happy with the rest as long as Banfield and Colyer get some time midfield.

I know Hale's got only 1 game to show anything, but seriously, give the kids some hope and a go. No Dixon or Sturt #sackHale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Hale's got only 1 game to show anything, but seriously, give the kids some hope and a go. No Dixon or Sturt #sackHale
Just putting players in and playing for pride.
Be nice to see a Dixon or North type. A meh changes to a meh season.
One youth debuted. Bewley and Schulz doesn’t count.

Wow, I'm about as inspired seeing that team under Potato Hale as I have been watching some of Freo's ugly football at times this season.

Bloody hell and to think I'm heading across from Melbourne to watch this...seriously, maybe a hip flask with some alcohol might be in order to self-medicate my way through this :(

Wow, I'm about as inspired seeing that team under Potato Hale as I have been watching some of Freo's ugly football at times this season.

Bloody hell and to think I'm heading across from Melbourne to watch this...seriously, maybe a hip flask with some alcohol might be in order to self-medicate my way through this :(
We'll have to wait a little bit longer

Obviously Lyon has destroyed all creativity in the club - where are all the young guys that he was holding back?

Yep he the curse of Lyon continues

All these guys for weeks begging for Dixon who has done nothing ever at wafl level and Stuart who has had major concussion concerns obviously know more than Hale and the selectors.

Sack Hale and bring in the BF footy experts

Obviously Lyon has destroyed all creativity in the club - where are all the young guys that he was holding back?
If hale comes out in his post match and bemoans the lack of marking options up forward which led to countless intercept marks I’ll dead set spew.once again no forward structure centred around not playing a single key forward to partner Cam
When the rest of those outside of finals are giving youngsters a game Freo are just rolling out the same guys

Bit disappointed there is no Sturt or Dixon but they haven't been setting the world on fire in the WAFL. Hopefully a new coach and a fresh start drives them during the preseason to get their debut in 2020.

I think we're looking at -

Out: Ballas, Sandi and Shultz
In: Banfield, Jones and Carter

They need to play their way in. Neither have been any good this year.
There’s no point gifting them 1 game this year when they’ll get a new one torn. It’d just kill their confidence

They need to play their way in. Neither have been any good this year.
There’s no point gifting them 1 game this year when they’ll get a new one torn. It’d just kill their confidence

Club probably thought it's important to put up a good showing after the week we've had and there is a bit of pressure there considering how all the other teams that have sacked their coach have lifted

Looks to me they may have picked the guys who might have felt a bit unlucky with selection while Rosco was in charge hoping for a desperate and hungry team to send off the season in a positive fashion

Hope the new direction for us is to look at the game as a squad based game not best 22 based game with a bit of flexibility in selection from a tactical perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Back