Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

It's remarkable, isnt it?

To place your defence on 'developing' having actively refused to develop your playing list during the year.

Pure, pathetic, spin. As I said, this is obviously the defence they've decided to run with.

And to say that a large part of his role is to keep an eye on the future, and ensure we're planning for 3-4 years down the track.

We don't even plan for ******* next year, let alone 3-4 years.

Everytime one of these muppets is in the media, they make themselves look stupid - constantly contradicting themselves and each others, either by words or by the actions that don't align.

I don't know whether to be excited by the prospect of change, or terrified things will stay the same.

We'll be forced to make changes so things won't stay the same. No more Douglas Otten or Jacobs. We literally have no other options but to play youth. Unless we go on Podsiadly type recruiting spree.

Dougie just said he was told he was getting delisted 2 weeks ago, so why has he been playing as best 22 for the last month?
Why would we bother to get games into someone like Gooch for the future... let's just keep in the underperforming older players who are contributing to our losses.

Dougie just said he was told he was getting delisted 2 weeks ago, so why has he been playing as best 22 for the last month?

We (our selection committee ) have mental deficiencies.

They have no right to be at a professional club, we would be better with 5 random BF posters in the coaches box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Pyke and co are coaching for their future and Justin Reid doesn’t give a * about who the coach is and is getting the list ready for next year and beyond.

It looks to me as if Pyke feels like he had no job security.

You must be kidding!

We have such an eye on the future, we keep playing our older nonperforming players as the losses pile up as our sanfl team is winning with younger talent.

Birdbrain is such a moron he can't even spin BS properly.

Get rid of him as he is killing our club.

Best football department my arse!

I don’t know they just don’t seem to have any confidence in their young blood it’s baffling to get a read on it
I honestly think they got the preseason all wrong and didn't push the young up coming players enough. Definitely think it was planned that way as they thought our current lot would at least make finals. Hope they are going to be more ruthless then just Doug and Otto.

So they've realised we need to go through a transition period with that squad...... but nah let's not get a few games into a few more kids.

We've played Big Ezy, Jones, Stengle and Fog..... for a few games here and there. Neddy probably would've played a couple token games too, and Doedee and Murphy are technically "kids".

But that's it.

If we had have played the first 4 guys 10-12 each you could claim it as a success, but we didn't.

So they've realised we need to go through a transition period with that squad...... but nah let's not get a few games into a few more kids.

We've played Big Ezy, Jones, Stengle and Fog..... for a few games here and there. Neddy probably would've played a couple token games too, and Doedee and Murphy are technically "kids".

But that's it.

If we had have played the first 4 guys 10-12 each you could claim it as a success, but we didn't.

Probably would have a finals spot sewn up too.

I honestly think they got the preseason all wrong and didn't push the young up coming players enough. Definitely think it was planned that way as they thought our current lot would at least make finals. Hope they are going to be more ruthless then just Doug and Otto.

Correct weight.

The imbeciles over-corrected and went in with a more relaxed approached compared to the previous preseason disaster.

The result, missed finals, a team where our youth have yet to gain solid experience under their belt and our older cooked players played the majority of the games.

Last edited:
AFC - We exist to play only Week 1 of finals. :drunk:
Not this year!

Our finals chances were cooked from the Carlton loss.

Club are delusional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back